Almost

Chan:

I was back. I finally got some time off so I can visit my baby!!

Oh god I can't wait to see him and his cute little face and I can't wait to hug him and kiss him.

I've missed him so much.

I was just riding in the taxi as we finally made it to my apartment complex. I look up at the tall building at I see my apartment right at the top. Room 69 here I come.

I made my way up and I could contain my excitement as I got closer and closer and closer until I was at the door.

I unlocked the place and I stepped in. I saw Felix's shoes by the door and another pair. Minho's most likely.

Anyway!

"Guess who's back! Felix i-"

I stopped...

Wh-what.. what's happening? This can't be happening again!

I rush over to the two on the sofa and as I do I notice Felix's face. Innocent.. look how shocked and cute..

"What do think you're doing to my boyfriend?"

I pull Felix off of the sofa and I glare down at the raven haired boy.

"Ch-chan.."

I felt Felix's arms wrap around my bicep as I held him behind me. I looked at Hyunjin who looked as if he had just seen a ghost.

"Chan! Um... I. I thought you two broke up... what are yo-"

I laugh at the obscene comment as I held tightly onto my Felix.

"Broken up? Never... Felix and I are in a long distance relationship. Anyway even If Felix and I were broke up why do you think it's okay to kiss him with out his consent?"

I was full boyfriend protective mode now. How dare his supposed best friend kiss him without consent?! Unbelievable...

"Chan.. I- I really didn't know. I'm sorry.. Felix I'm sorry.."

I felt Felix move close to me.

"I feel bad now.."

Felix whispered into my ear and I kind of have to agree. Felix let go of me as he approached Hyunjin.

"It's okay Hyunjin... I get it, you kissed me because I'm probably the only other person who takes care of you and you took my kindness for granted..."

I didn't like how Felix forgave his friend so quickly, but I understand that the guy has been through a lot... Seungmin literally left him out of the blue.

"Hyunjin you and I have been best friends since we were young.. please don't ruin that over a broken heart... I also need you to know that my heart belongs to chan. I might've liked you in the past, but Chan is my present and my future."

As I heard Felix's words and I felt my heart just grow stronger for the younger. I knew I could trust him.

"I... I just want someone to love me like Chan loves you. I tho-thought Seungmin was the one, but when I woke up that morning and all his things were gone I- I thought my life was over.."

Hyunjin began to cry into Felix's hold and I felt bad for the guy. I understand fully what he's feeling and how you can go from feeling like you're on cloud nine to feeling like you're in the deepest depth of the ocean just drowning.

The constant thought of why? Why weren't you good enough? Why don't I deserve them? It's like you want to scream but you can't because you feel like you're in the wrong... but in reality that person couldn't see how amazing you are.