Room 69

Felix:

All my boxes were packed up, I am so exhausted from all the packing. I had to rush last night after we sorted out all the details and contacted my new landlord. It was so strange, one minute I'm living in a tiny apartment, the next I'm moving into a penthouse apartment in the middle of Seoul. CRAZY!!

I put my last box in the moving van and shut the van door.

"You're already packed up?"

"Y..Yeah.. I just thought the earlier I move out the easier it'll be for Seungmin to move in."

I look at hyunjin and he looks at me with saddened eyes. Why does this guy make it so hard for me to leave him, it's been like this since we were little just Hyunjn and I against the world.. now it's just me. But hyunjin has his own world now and that's Seungmin.

"I hope you visit.."

Hyunjin looks down at the gravel. He kicked a few stones as well.

"Of course."

I feel tears pricking my eyes. Why does this feel like a break up?

"Haha well I should go. I don't want to intervene with you and Seungmin.."

Why am I so awkward? Well I guess I should go. I don't have long until I have to give the van back to the hire place.

I head towards the drivers seat and open the door to get in. However before I could I was pulled into my best friends warm embrace.

"I..I love you Felix.. I'm going to miss you!"

Here goes the water works.

"I'm... I'm going t..to miss you too. I lo..love you Hyunjin!"

We just sobbed in each others arms until I had to let go and get on the road.

"Bye hyunjin.."

I let go of Hyunjin and wave goodbye as I wipe my tears. Gosh we are so sensitive, but that's why we are such great friends.

"Bye lix"

I got in the car and drive to the my new location. My new home? Hopefully..

It wasn't a long journey, there was some traffic because when I say literally in the city, I mean in the physical centre.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I finally got to the apartment and let's just say it didn't disappoint, the complex of apartments made me feel rich and I couldn't believe I was going to living here.

Wow

Really like wow.

I made my way up to the apartment. I was given the key by Seungmin because he said my roommate might not be home so I'll just let myself in.

The apartment number was.. hehe.. 69. Alright I know I'm like a 13 year old boy but leave me alone, I think it's funny. Hehe 69..

Anyway I unlock the door and step inside immediately I see the apartment is decked out with speakers, gaming station, a mini bar and a pool table. Like really why did Seungmin want to move??

"Hello? Is anyone here?"

No reply, the apartment was quite. I guess my roommate is out.

At least that gives me time to unpack and decorate my room, also maybe look around some more.

I carried all the boxes in and headed to my new room it was the final door on the right. Once I opened the door I instantly felt like a lavish celebrity. Like a Kardashian or something.