Truth

Chan:

...

It's so busy here.. fuck. Where is Felix he should be out of his class as Seungmin said, but I just can't see anything through this mob of screaming girls.

"Please can I get an autograph!"
"Channie oppa I love youuu!"
"You're so handsome Channie oppa!"

I ignored the screaming girls and I kept searching and looking. I was pushing my way through the crowd to make my way further into the college.

He must be around here somewhere-

...

It was if all time slowed down...
There was no screaming.
No one was around anymore

It was just the sight of Felix.. in another mans arms.

That's all it took for me to lose it.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?!"

I marched over and pulled Felix into my arms. I held his hand so tightly, i held his hand like my life depended on it.

"Ch-chan.."

"Come we're going home."

I glared at the smirking senior as he looked at Felix like he was his next meal. Oh how I wanted to punch him in the nuts.

But I'm not a violent person... but oh how it angers me.

"Chan.. chan. Chan! Yo-you're hurting me."

As I was in my fit of rage I realise I was holding Felix ls hand way too tight and it was glowing red.

I felt guilt build up inside of me as I saw Felix gain small crystal tears in his eyes.

"Oh Felix.. I- I'm sorry. Come here.."

I pull his hands into my bigger hands and rub them gently. I was so immersed in making Felix feel better I didn't realise he was staring until I looked up.

I gently wiped his eyes to get rid of the stray tears running down his cheeks.

"Whatever.."

Felix pulled away and began to walk away quickly. Did I do something to upset him more than hurt his hand?

"Felix wait up.."

I run after him and I try to stop him from going any further.

"Felix look at me.."

All he did was look at the ground and he kept shrugging away my hands that tried to hold him.

"Talk to me Felix."

"Chan just leave me alone..."

This is when I began to think if Felix really liked that guy... and I ruined his chances with him..

But if Felix really liked that guy he wouldn't indulge in me like he has for the past couple of weeks.

Or was I just being used...