BONUSSS

Hyunjjn:

What was I thinking... I guess my loneliness and desperation really took over back there..

I'm so glad chan was there to stop me, I wonder what I would've done to Felix if he wasn't there. This whole situation has messed me up.

I just want someone to love me with no worries or rules. I want to love who ever and love them with no limits...

Why can't I be good enough for someone? Why can't... why can't I have what Felix has?!

"It's not fair!"

I just screamed aloud in the empty street... I felt my energy slowly fade away as I tried... I soon felt cold droplets hit my bare skin.

Of course... just my luck...

I just kept walking in the rain alone... no more warmth in my heart... no more warm-

"Hyunjin? Hey! what are you doing?" A sudden voice came out of nowhere and I looked around before I left the rain stop and I looked to my side and I saw... Jeongin? "Why are you out here alone? It's raining, you should be careful... gosh you're soaked."

I observed the younger beside me as he looked worriedly at me. His panicked expression made my heart beat weirdly as he fussed over me.

"I-I'm fine Jeongin... um... what are you doing out here anyway? You don't live round here..."

Jeongin kept fussing over me as he pulled out a towel out of his school bag. I always forget this kid is still a university student...

"My dads shop is around here... I was just going to drop some stuff off... but then I saw you and you looked like you needed some company."

He raised the towel and started to rub it over my head. I couldn't take my eyes away from the younger as he tongue would pop out now and then as he reached up to dry me off.

"Let's go back to yours... you'll catch a cold. Let me look after you."

The younger took my hand before he began to pull me towards my apartment. Jeongin and I have been friends for a while now as he was my junior and I looked after him when he first visited the university...

He's still like that cute, helpless kid I knew back then. So caring and cheerful...

"You go take a shower Hyunjin.. I'll make you something to eat, it looks like you haven't been eating recently, so let me help~"

Jeongin cutely posed as he sang 'help'. I just nodded before getting my stuff to have a shower. I watched as Jeongin went to the kitchen and began to cook me something delicious.

"What a sweet kid..."

Jeongin:

My heart is beating so quickly... oh Hyunjin why do you make me feel like this? Also why don't you take care of yourself?

Why doesn't his boyfriend take care of him either? Anyway where is Seungmin... actually I haven't seen those two together in a while.

Maybe he went on a trip or went to visit his parents?

Maybe I should've have done this... I know I like Hyunjin, so why do I keep hoping and dreaming he'll like me back when he has a great relationship with Seungmin and it's so obvious their in love...

It's not fair... I just want someone to love me like Hyunjin and Seungmin.

Who am I kidding... I want Hyunjin to love me...

This was a bad idea coming here.. I just can't control my emotions.

"Ooo~ what are you making? It looks great."