Could it?

Chan:

The album was finally done after months of preparation and photo shoots and interviews we are finally ready to release the album.

The boys and I were ready and waiting at our computer screens on the company's website waiting for the release.

We were also waiting for our manager Seonghwa, he should be here so-

"Sorry guys I was at my boyfriends! Oh I'm so excited!"

Seonghwa comes crashing into the room with flowers, food and iced Americanos. We all cheered at Seonghwa for bringing us so many treats. He sure is the best manager.

"Thanks mate. Come on sit down our album drops in 1 minute!"

Jisung pulls Seonghwa down and we all wait in silence as the seconds tick by.

"10 seconds!"

Changbin cheers as we all count down...

5...4...3...2...1!

And there it was our album up for the world to see and for our fans to buy and enjoy.

It's been a long journey and I difficult concept to make, but we did it...

"I'm so proud of you guys.. I'm so lucky to be your manager."

Seonghwa pulled us into a hug as the older was actually a big cry baby and he began to tear up.

"Hey look guys! T-there sold out! B-but how!?"

We all rushed back over to the computer and our twitter and Instagram were all blowing up with messages.

This is why we do it... to make our fans happy.

We looked on Twitter and we saw our hashtag was trending.

1. #3RACHA
2. #STREAMCONSTANTLOVE
3. #WHOBROKECHANSHEART
4.#STREAMSMILE

The hashtags caught me off guard as I saw two of them were about me and my song... I obviously had to change the name of Felix's song, so it's now called 'SMILE' which I think is fitting...

But the hashtag 'who broke chan's heart' made me bitterly chuckle as I realise it should be other way around...

Who's heart did I break?

"Woah chan your song seems to be getting a lot of love! Bro you told us you couldn't write about love and yours is the most popular..."

Jisung punched my arm playfully has he showed me the streaming numbers. I smiled at the numbers increasing and I just thought of Felix...

Do you think he's one of those?

Felix:

I was at work again and it was a slow day like every other. It seemed everyone was preoccupied today. I mean it's really quiet...

But I don't mind... it means I can just text Seonghwa whilst I wait for a customer. Oh yeah and I little update on Seonghwa and i... we're actually boyfriends now.

And I couldn't be happier. I know it seems a little rushed, but we have been hanging out and going on dates for 3 months now, also Seonghwa was the one to ask me!

I thought maybe he'd want to go slower but when he asked me I felt a relief and I instantly said yes.

Life just seems brighter now and I feel happier. Finally.

Seonghwa always takes care of me and makes me feel like the only person in the world. He's always trying to make me feel special and he always wants me to be involved in everything he does.