Us?

Felix:

"Ya! Chan l-let gooo~ I'm working~ ahaha~"

I was trying to work, but a certain someone keeps distracting me.

"But it's my day off and I want to play with my cute boyfriend~"

Chan's hands were gently placed around my waist as he put me down after carrying me around like a baby.

"Stop acting like a kid... some of us actually need to work to earn money.."

I say as I push chan away, which made him whine and cling tighter onto me. Gosh... such a big baby, a big clingy baby who just need attention 24/7.

"I'll help you... but I just need to be with you."

Chan rested his chin on my shoulder as I sorted the flower arrangements. He would occasionally kiss my neck sweetly and laugh softly in my ear when I would flinch.

"This doesn't feel like you're helping me..."

"Lix~~ I just wanna hug you... is that so bad.. it's not my fault you're so cute that I can't keep my hands off of you"

Chan's strong arms held me close to him before I felt his soft lips press against my cheek... aish.. I don't need to be getting flustered at work.

"Chan what if a customer come in? It's not very professional of me if I have a giant baby clung onto me as I serve them..."

I tried to push the large man off of me, but I was instantly pulled back into Chan's hold, this time I was facing him... we were so close I felt my heart beat faster.

"Baby? Me? I think you're the only baby here"

"Huh- chan! P-put me down!"

Suddenly chan lifted me up into a princess lift and he made me feel so small. He was looking at me with a gentle smile that light the flame in my heart...

"It's not fair... why does my boyfriend have to be unbearably cute? Who allowed that to happen?"

Chan huffed jokingly before he leaned close to me and his lips softly placed themselves onto my forehead.

"Don't say such cringey things..."

I look away as I become shy under Chan's gaze, but I become even worse when he starts to softly place small kisses all Over my face.

"Ch-chan~ stoppp~"

I whine but that only provoked him to continue. I couldn't help but smile widely as I just love the feeling of Chan's attention and love...

"Ya! You two stop messing around!"

Chan jolted in shock as he heard woo's voice. We turned around to see woo stood there with his hands on his hips and looking at us with a glare that could kill.

"H-hey woo... ahha.. we were working.."

I tried convince woo that we were working, but considering the position I'm in right now it contradicts what I just said.

"Whatever... I get your happy and all, but it's been a week aren't you guys over this lovey dovey shit yet?"

Chan and I look at each other and we both couldn't not smile at each other. Gosh he's so handsome...

"I guess not... well it's time to close the shop. Considering you two have down fuck all today you can close."

Woo huffed our before running back into the staff room.

"Aish.. this is your fault. You better help me."

I sulk at chan as I wriggle myself out of his death like grip.