Answers

Felix

It was silent.

We just sat in silence. The longer it was silent the more nervous and embarrassed I got.

I shouldn't have asked that question it was a stupid question. I've only known Chan for 48 hours..

"I'm interested."

"Huh?"

I look up to look at Chan and he was just sat there looking plainly at me.

"I said I'm interested in you. I need to get to know you more to like you."

Now I felt really stupid. Of course he wouldn't like me now, but why do I feel so butt hurt about this. Maybe because my brain was certain he liked me.

After he did all those things to me... he kissed me, he saved me.. and h-he made me feel a way no other man has made me feel.

"But Felix." I stop fighting myself in my head and I draw my attention to chan. "Do you like me?"

He was smirking. That smirk made me feel various types of ways. It made me feel nervous, but all so it made me angry.

"W-What of course not.. haha.. I was just asking because you seem to care about me a lot.."

"Care about you?"

Chan asked the question plainly and he raised his eyebrow slightly making him look very unimpressed. I would be lying if I said I wasn't upset by his answer.

But once again I need to remind myself we've only known each other for 48 hours.. but there's his feeling..

Maybe it's because we had sex..

"Yeah I know it's stupid.. but anyway. Look we're home."

I unbuckle myself and go to exit the car I couldn't handle staying in this car for any longer. The embarrassment was killing me.

"Felix." Chan sternly said as he held my arm and stopped me from leaving the car. "I want to know you. I'm not just a dickhead who only cares for your body. I want to know all about you.."

Wh-whats this feeling... it's different to all the others I've ever felt.

This is a completely different side to chan. I thought he was this stone cold muscle head.

However the more I'm around him and I get to know him he becomes softer, but an even bigger mystery.

"Really?"

Chan nodded, he was staring into my soul as he held my hand. His eyes held so much comfort for me.

Before I would've never seen chan in such a sensitive light..

I watched as he leaned in and the space between our faces inches smaller and smaller. I felt my stomach fill with butterflies.

But... we are roommates.. and I don't want to mess that up, well not now. It's too soon. What happens if we argue and I have to live with him for who knows how long.

I turn my head to the side and cough so it breaks the tension that was building up in the small space of the car.

"W-we should go inside."