Missing us

3rd person:

Chan and Felix were inseparable for the next week as chan stayed in Seoul for a couple more days. They made sure they went on every date they could think of. They made sure they made every moment together was a memory held in their hearts.

However soon they were stood in the same airport where Felix thought everything was over, but this time it was only the beginning... the beginning of a long distance relationship.

"Can't you stay longer?"

Felix was clinging onto his boyfriend as chan bitterly chuckled at tearful Felix. Chan was softly wiping away the tears. Chan didn't want to leave, but he had to.. he had a whole other life back is Sydney he couldn't just abandon that.

"You know I can't Felix.. but I'll be back as soon as I can. I promise. Also I'll call you every morning and night you'll wish I didn't have your number."

Chan joked, but inside he was in pain. He didn't want to leave Felix. He was dreading this moment. They would be thousands of miles away from each other. Chan won't be able to wake up next to Felix, or kiss him goodnight, or hold him...

"I would never wish that... I-I'm going to miss you!"

Felix hugged chan so tightly and it almost made chan breakdown as his smaller boyfriend cried into his chest. However chan decided to stay strong, he knew if Felix saw him crying he would never let him go.

"I'm going to miss you to Felix, but you need to be happy. Happy for me." Chan leant down and cupped Felix's tear stained cheeks. "If I find out you've been crying without me by your side, I'll be so upset."

Felix snuffed and just whined. Chan didn't want felix to cry because if Felix cried without him he would feel so guilty, he would feel like a useless boyfriend.

"I'll try..."

*ding~ dong~*

"Hello this message is for all passengers on the 3:50 flight to Sydney Australia. Your flight will be leaving in the next 45 minutes. Thank you and safe travelling."

As the voice rang out through the airport I felt my heart drop. I knew I should go.. but I could bring myself to let go of Felix. I don't want to say goodbye..

"Felix.." but I know I have to at some point. "That's my call... I should check in."

Felix just looked at me and I saw the tear well up in his eyes. Those doe eyes... alway so beautiful.

"I know... but- but I cant let you go.. I- I don't want to believe that I won't see you for who knows how long.." Felix held me close and he held me like it was our last hug... "I don't want to think about tomorrow morning or tonight because you won't be there with me..."

His words hurt me so much. I don't want Felix to be hurting all alone.

"Then just think of this.."

I leant down and softly placed my lips onto Felix's. Kissed him so gently, but it was full of love. All the love I have for him and ever will went into this kiss and I hope it's enough love to last him until we next meet.

"Felix... hold me in your heart, okay? I love you."

I slowly let go of Felix and watched his lip tremble as he broke into another fit of tears.

"I love you too... b-bye.. bye Channie.."

I couldn't let him go like this... I can't leave without one last request.