Louder

Felix:

Aish... t-the sun is too bright.. i should get up- ah fuck.. oh, yeah..last night. Chan!

I turn to the slide of me and I see the culprit of my battle wound. But at least he's cute, I'll give him that.

"What are you staring at lee Felix?"

I jump as I hear his velvety voice and I notice his eyes flutter open. How- never-mind..

"No.. pffft, why would I stare at you?"

Chan's arms soon wrapped its self around my waist and he pulled me back down into his embrace.

"Because you love me.."

Ya! Why did I confess that? Now he's going to tease me.. so stupid Felix.. but it's kinda cute.. look at him snuggling into my neck.

"Sometimes.."

"Sometimes? That's not fair.. I love you all the time.. I guess nice guys always finish last.."

"Hey I'm yours aren't I?"

"I didn't mean it in that sense... if you remember last night I'm sure you-"

"Ya! Gosh you're so annoying.."

I hear his stupid hot sexy chuckle and him softly kiss the back of my neck. He so annoying! But so sexy! It's not fair..

"Hey don't sulk with me~ I'm sorry, okay? I'll make you breakfast?"

Instantly I forgive chan. Omg I've missed his cooking or baking or anything in the kitchen. I still have the apron he would wear shirtless. You know.. for memories?

"Okay~ I want-"

"Pancakes with fresh berries and bacon on the side.. I know. I haven't forgotten."

Annoying.. but perfect..

I feel a small kiss being placed on my cheek as I hear chan slip out of bed and head into the shower. Mmm? He wasn't gonna ask me to join? Rude.. or gentlemanly? Aish! This isn't fair! Bang Chan stop being perfecttttt!

~~~~~

"Felix! Come out babe! Your breakfast is ready~"

I hear chan cute calls as I finally get ready, I just tussle my dry hair and put on an oversized jumper and basketball shorts. I walk into the kitchen to see chan stood there smiley faced hold a plate of pancakes.

"I've missed this... but.."

"But what?"

Chan asked slight annoyed as I cheekily smile at him taking in the view of how super sexy he is.

"You're normally shirtless when you cook.."

I watch as chan smirk before reaching to take off his shirt-

"Wait! There are other people in this household! I don't need to see any public displays of your nastiness.."

"But Minho~ chan is so sexyyy~"

I sulk at Minho as he looks at me disappointedly. But I just hold Chan's muscular arm with a pout.

"You're such a whore Lee Felix.. you're basically reinstated your virginity because you didn't get any for ages, but once chan comes back you're quick to shag him.."

I watch as chan tried not to laugh and Minho smirked. Gosh! Why does he have to embarrass me in front of chan?! So not cool...

"At least I'm not the one who would cry to his boyfriend every night.."