Set us up

Hey guys I'm just writing this chapter because I had a request from JuiHae_123 so I thought I'd try to write a Seongjoong chapter for my fellow atiny!!

Hope you enjoy!!

・:*+.\(( °ω° ))/.:+

Seonghwa:

I could write a book... maybe people want to read about my heartbreak. I mean it could be about how the lead singer of the biggest rap groups in the world stole my boyfriend!

Fuck... I shouldn't be upset. Actually I can be upset... I lost to that prick! He stole Felix from me after he broke his heart...

I guess nice guys do always finish last.

"Hey... are you going to drink that or are you just going to frown at it like it called your mom a bitch?"

I wake up from my angry thoughts of strangling chan and look up to see the man who brought me here... Hongjoong.

"Ya! Can't I be upset? It's you're fault I'm like this... alcohol makes me emotional..."

I sigh, but as I wallow in my self pity I hear a small giggle. A giggle? At me? I think not... gosh I thought he was an angel... but it turns out he's just a cheeky devil.

"Come on I brought you here because you were sad. At least try to have fun... I understand you're heartbroken, but life moves on and you meet new people."

"You don't understand..." I slurred my words as the alcohol was kicking into my system. "Felix was the one... but I lost him to that bastard.."

"Yeah.. yeah, I know you haven't stopped talking about it for the past 2 hours. Also that Felix guy obviously wasn't the one if he fell for someone else. For someone to be the 'one' feelings must be mutual."

I watch as Hongjoong took a big sip of his drink before abruptly standing up and putting his jacket on.

Wait?! Is he leaving me? Just rude.. he brought me here and the- suddenly a hand was shoved into my face.

"What are you staring at? Are you coming or not?"

I looked blankly are him. What does this kid want now? If he wants to leave he can leave...

"Where?"

"To have fun of course.." he sighed as he grabbed my hand and yanked my tipsy body up. "Are you in?"

His smile shone brightly under the golden lights in the bar. His crescent shaped eyes made my inside turn and flip... and my heart... well it stopped.

"S-sure..."

After that word left my lips I was dragged out of the bar and into the dark street. The rain had finally stopped and the only thing left from the downpour were the puddles, which glistened in the moonlight.

"Ahhh... it's so nice out tonight..." Hongjoong stretched out with a content sigh. The moonlight sure did make him look amazing.. how it reflected off his porcelain skin, making him glow... like an angel... "see Seonghwa this is what you should be focusing on... all the small things in life, like these peaceful nights and the puddles... just take it all in because one day you'll regret taking these things for granted."

Hongjoong said as he turned back towards me with that same big smile.

"What's so amazing about puddles and the night... ones wet and useless and the other is cold and dark."

"Gosh..." Hongjoong came over to me and grabbed my hand. His hand fitting perfectly with mine like a glove. "Stop with this negative attitude. Life is too short for you to cry over spilt milk."

Before I could say anything like 'I don't like milk' I was pulled through the streets, which were dead silent and the moon and stars were the only source of light.

It was actually quite magical... there were just so many. Each of them sparkling differently, but they all looked so amazing as one.

"I told you..." I hear a small giggle come from beside me and I looked at Hongjoong who's smile was brighter than all of those stars in the sky. "The small things.."

I look down and kind of chuckle... hongjoong was a small thing... hmm.. maybe I should start paying attention to them.

"Yeah.. the small things.."

"Huh?"

Hongjoong looked at me with those big sparkling eyes and when I looked into them I realise how stupid I was being. Why am I crying over someone who doesn't love me?

When I can try to win the heart of an angel...

When I was at my lowest HongJoong you were right there underneath that umbrella... you caught me.

Like a guardian angel...

"Are you even real?"

"Hey Seonghwa! Stop mumbling I can't understand you.."

I chuckle as he whines. His pouted lips are too cute to handle...

"H-hey what are you doing?"

I took hold of Hongjoong's hand tightly and put it gently into my pocket as it was getting cold. I looked at him with a smile and I saw his cute blushing cheeks...

"Im appreciating the small things..."

I chuckle as I look down at Hongjoong.

"O-oh.. okay.."

His blushed cheeks exposed him as a small smile appeared on his face.

Is this strange? I've only just met him... but I feel like I could tell him my life story... I could hold him and trust him.

Why do I have this warm feeling in my heart when I look into his eyes?

Hongjoong are you a real angel?