VIP

Felix

"Hey Lixxie~ Sorry I'm late the traffic is crazy"

I look up to see one of my friends Minho is lent over the bar looking all sexy like he usually is. It's just Minho being Minhoe.

"Hey Minho it's alright I only arrived a few minutes ago."

I smile back and i see Minho relax a bit. He enters the back of the bar where I'm stood and starts to clean the cups and glasses.

"Who are the VIPs tonight?"

Minho asks as he looks over at the guest list.

"These guys called 3RACHA. Apparently their a big deal, but I've never heard of them, so I'm guessing it's going to be busy tonight."

Minho nods and carries on cleaning. I was dreading tonight because of these rapper boys. I can tell it's going to be filled with desperate woman getting drunk and filthy guys trying to flirt with them.

"Is this them?"

Minho shows me his phone and I look at the picture.

"I'm guessing. They don't look that great.."

I look at the picture once more and I realise one of the members looks very familiar kinda like my new roommate, but he's got brown hair and Chan has blonde.

"I think he's super cute.. maybe I could use my Minho charm on him tonight."

Minho points at the squirrel looking guy in the picture and I roll my eyes.

"Their probably all straight Minho, but give it ago. I bet we'll barely see them or even get close to them tonight."

We kept cleaning until people started to arrive and the doors were opened to let the eggar guests in.

The room was soon filled with girls in short dresses and men in suits. I guess it's a smart event?

"Felix."

I hear my name being called and I turn to see my boss.

"Yes sir?"

He looks at me up and down and then nods.

"I need you to let the VIPs in from the back door, You look presentable tonight so make me proud and don't fuck it up"

Me and my boss are quiet close to he likes to joke and praise me, it makes me feel like I'm doing a great job. But anyway let's get these VIPs in so I don't lose my job.

"Minho take over the bar I'm getting the VIPs"

Minho nods and stands at the bar ready to be bombarded by drunk orders.

I walk out to the back and I head to the fire escape door. It was so cold down here.

I open the door and look outside, stood there were two guys just chatting to each other. I knew who they were instantly because of the picture I was shown a few minutes ago.

"Hello gentlemen. Would you like to come inside the party has started and your booth is ready."

I say politely. The two males look at me. The squirrel boy smiled brightly and I found it adorable and then the other guy with the pointy chin bit his lips as he looked at me with a tantalising stare.

"Oh thank you.." the squirrel guy looks at my name tag. "Felix?"

I nod with a smile and gesture them to come inside.

"Hey, kitten" I look over to the sound of the voice and it was the pointy chin guy. I internally vomit at the name, but I smile at the man and nod "there's someone else coming just leave the door open and he'll let himself in."