This is it...

~1 year later~

Chan:

He even looks cute in the morning... his little nose... his little eyelashes... his little cheeks... his little snores...

"Cute~"

"Ya... don't be so weird."

But so grumpy, but still adorable like the grumpy dwarf in Snow White.

"I'm sorry I only tell the truth."

I lean down and capture Felix's lips. I held him close as I pecked his lips serval times which made my heart beat quicker with ever peck.

"Whatever... you've become so soft Mr Bang..."

I can't help but smile at Felix... he makes me so happy.

"Well you've become so cold Mr Bang..."

It always sounds amazing calling Felix Mr Bang or Bang Felix... he was mine... all mine and I was his. We are tied together.

"Aish... I always forget I'm stuck with you..."

Gosh so cold! But I still love him.

"Just stop being mean and give me kisses and hugs~"

I hold Felix so close to me under the covers and we just go together like puzzle pieces... I could just stare at him forever... how could I be so lucky to have you lee Felix?

"You've changed so much Chan... I remember when we first met... I thought you hated me. Little did I know you had a big fat crush on me!"

Felix teased me as he showed me that great big beautiful smile... I don't mind being take the piss out of if it means it'll make him smile like this.

"Sorry... I'm sorry I put you through so much.."

The words just slipped from my mouth as I remember all the time's I wronged Felix and left him... I was the reason that Felix wouldn't smile if he'd cry... and I'm just so sorry for that.

I love him and I always have and I can't believe I would ever make him cry... that's why I've made it my life goal to never let another tear fall from his eye...

"You're doing it again..."

"Huh? What?"

Felix softly smiled as he stroked my cheeks as we laid beside each other.

"You're staring at me like I'm the only thing in the word..."

"Because you're the only thing that matters..."

This is what I've been dreaming of...

"Same..."

H-huh?

"What..."

"You're the only thing that matters to me too... I'm sorry it took me so long to say that.."

I just can't help but smile from ear to ear as I hear those words fall from Felix's lips. Why does he make my heart flutter so aggressively that I feel like I might die if he just touches me...

"It doesn't matter how long it took you to say it back... I wouldn't care if you never said it back... but as long as you're here with me I'll be okay..."

"Chan... you don't understand what you do to me... when I think I love you as much as I can, you make me love you even more..."

Can he stop being so cute?! Gosh I might have a heart attack if he keeps doing and saying such things to me.