Gather

3rd person:

The boys walked home as they talked about life and chan let it slip where he and his band have been hiding for the past year.

The two were so caught up in watch out her presence they didn't realise the time. They had been slowly walking and sometimes stopping at places where they had shared memories with each other.

It wasn't until Felix got a plethora of text messages form Minho that they realised the time and began to run home.

Hand in hand the boys felt like they were going in slow motion. All chan could do is look at the giant smile in Felix's face and all Felix could do was be enchanted by the man in front of him holding his hand.

They made it home and the two snuck in just in case Minho was asleep. However-

"Where are you two sneaking off to?"

The kitchen light turned on and and Minho was stood there in a robe and glass of wine in hand. He also had tangled hair that was obviously from a certain activity.

"W-we thought you were asleep.. we didn't want to wake you.."

Felix was quick to answer back to Minho as he hid Chan's hand behind his back. However Minho wasn't born yesterday and knew exactly what the pair would be doing after they had just been reunited.

"Whatever... just don't make too much noise Jisung's trying to recover... if you know what I mean."

Minho smirked as he drank the rest of his wine and headed back to his room. Felix looked back at chan who was glaring at Minho.

"That bastard.. Jisung is only a baby.."

Felix kept quiet as he knew much more about the couple's relationship then chan did.. and Felix knee Jisung was no saint.

"Hey don't worry. You've got me."

Felix suddenly acted all cute by putting his index fingers onto his chubby cheeks and pouting at chan. Chan was trying to suppress this smile, but he couldn't contain his coo.

"Gosh I've missed you."

Chan suddenly wrapped his arms around Felix's waist before picking him up. Felix felt his feet leave the ground, so he wrapped his arms around Chan's neck.

Chan smiled at Felix as he felt his heart swell. Chan couldn't describe the feeling Felix gave him when they were together. He missed it... he missed feeling things.

"Why do you look at me like I'm the only thing in the world?"

Felix asked as his hand was gently placed on Chan's cheek. Chan felt the warmth of his hand and melted into it.

"Because you're the only thing that matters..."

Felix then knew... his heart only bested for Bang Chan...

Chan saw that Felix was stunned by his comment, so in his frozen state chan made the braze decision to take him to his bedroom. He slowly walked over to the room and opened the door. Felix was still lovingly looking at chan he didn't realise the change of scenery.

"I love you.."

Chan then placed Felix softly on his bed. Felix felt the soft mattress underneath him and came back into realty. Chan had place Felix in the end of the bed, sat up right but his hand where placed on either side of Felix.

"I love you lee Felix.."

Chan repeated his statement as his face inches closer to Felix's. However Felix was on step ahead and before chan was to close Felix's hand held the jawline of chan and pulled forward as Felix fell back into his bed.