Moving

Felix:

We didn't talk. We still haven't talked. How long has it been since that night?

About 3 weeks, not a word has been spoken.. we just pretend each other don't exist, well Chan pretends I'm not here.

The first week after the fight I tired my best to apologise but it was like talking to a brick wall.

After that I gave up... seeing him not acknowledge me at all hurt too much to carry on.

But I know he still cares. I might be a fool to say he still cares but he still cooks food for me and does my laundry. I'm still in his thoughts, so I might still have a chance to be with him...

*creeeek*

I look at the front door and I watch as chan walks in. It was late and he was falling all over the apartment.

It's been like this for a while now. Chan goes out with his band mates, gets drunk, comes home almost passing out on the floor.

"Chan..."

I jog over to him and he pushed me away as I try to help him. He grabs any furniture he can find and pulls himself to his room.

"Chan let me help.."

I tried again.

"Leave.. leave me..."

He makes it to his door and before he goes in he turns to me. He looked at me with painful eyes they were red as if he had been crying. After he stared for a bit he slowly smiled softly.

"Tomorrow.. you can smile again... I promise"

After that short interaction chan went inside his room and locked his door.

I was so consumed by what chan get said and why? Why now has he spoken to me? And he smiled...

But what did he mean? Tomorrow I will smile?

~~~~~~~~

Chan:

As they say 'life too short to live in the past, so live in the present because everyday is a gift.'

"Hello passengers welcome aboard flight 479 to Sydney Australia. The current time is 6:30am and we'll be landing in Sydney at 2:45pm Korean standard time. Well sit back, relax and enjoy the flight."

And that's what I will do. If everyday is a gift I might as well do something useful with it.

"Hey chan I'm so glad we took this opportunity~ 3RACHA is going to be big!"

I look out the plane window and we began to set off. Changbin was beside me and Jisung was sat behind us weeping.

"B-bye Minho..."

I hear him sob and it made my heart prang in pain...

I watched as we took off into the sky and we were no longer on Korean soil...

"Bye Felix..."

"So this is our lives for the next 2 years... I mean I'm not complaining I bet Australian boys are hella cute. Isn't Felix Australian? I bet they are all like him-"

"No one is like Felix..."

It was silent as Changbin stops talking. Before he left I told him how i felt as he is my Best friend I thought I should tell him and he understood, but I guess sometimes he forgets how I feel.

"Sorry chan.. I'll shut up..."

And for the rest of the flight I slept and it was silent...

I was just dreamt about Felix...