New man

Chan:

It was just another day of me producing and writing. I forgot to sleep again last night. I've properly messed up my sleep schedule, I might as well be a vampire.

Right now I was composing a song for our new album. Last time we did a teaser concert and the fans reacted so well to our new songs, but now I'm trying to fill the empty spaces with songs...

And I just can't write anything that will suit our new concept.. love...

Changbin and Jisung have wanted to do this school boy romance concept for so long and I've been pushing back for ages but they finally made me cave into their request.

But now I've got writers block.. because all I can do is write about heart break... not falling in love.

I found myself rejecting any feeling of love a while ago...

"Hey chan! Look I finally finished my song~ how's yours coming along?"

Jisung instantly bursted into my studio and I jumped at the sudden arrival of the younger.

I turn to meet his smiley face as he looked over the lyrics, which I'm guessing are all about Minho.

"Let me have a look..." I grab the sheet of paper and Jisung stands beside me obviously proud of the words he has written.

I read the heartfelt words and I feel my heart prang as I feel some sort of... jealousy? The lyrics described their endless love and how long they have lasted. He even slightly mentioned how they met in the Club...

"Isn't it good? I put my whole heart into it... I want to surprise Minho with it at our release party."

Jisung got excited as he took back the paper. I smiled at Jisung as he just seems so happy and in love. This kid really loves his boyfriend...

Lucky...

"Have you got any ideas chan? If not I could help..."

Jisung patted my back as he noticed the pile of crumpled paper in the trash and the blank page in front of me.

"No it's fine... I need to do this alone."

Jisung just hums before he leaves me alone to think again.

I thought maybe I would be able to remove the feeling of falling in love again, but this has proven that being heartbroken truly does change everything...

But I still love him...

And it hurts so much...

Never mind I should get upset about it anymore... Felix is probably thriving and living his life not afraid of who he is or who he loves.

I look through my files to see if I can find any old demos that seem like they could fit in the concept...

I tried but all of them hard core raps or raps about loving yourself and humanity. Well that was until I stumbled aross...

————————————