Welcome Back, Damian

Meters in the Sky
Flying Home
8:01a.m.

{Damian}

              "The spell w-rked."
              "How long -o you --ink he'll be as--ep?
              "It's h-rd to tell since this is the first time the spell was used."
              I hear voices. Familiar voices but they weren't clear. I see nothing. Darkness. It took me a while to realize my eyes were closed and it seems like my consciousnesses have returned. The last thing I remember was collapsing because of the unbearable pain.
              "Damian?"
              A clear feminine voice called my name and she's near.
              I tried opening my eyelids but I didn't have enough strength. I force it open again and again and on my third try, my eyes began to see some light. My eyes flickered as they open slowly because of the bright light shining upon me which started blinding me. The light was shining intensely bright that I couldn't see anything. But on my side, I see a figure. Am I dead?
              "Damian!"
              I guess not.
              I recognize that voice anytime and anywhere. Raven. She came forward and blocked the light which allowed me to see better.
              She had a smile on her face. A smile of relief.
              After getting a clear image of her, I can feel my body being free. I can move. The first thing I discovered was the cold surrounding which made me realize that I didn't have any clothes on but a towel around my waist.
              What the f*ck...
              The second thing I noticed was I'm resting on her lap with her arms holding me securely.
              I may have woken up, but my mind is still foggy. The only thing I remembered was pain during the transformation.
              "Hey." She called me softly. "You feeling okay?"
              "Where am I?" I ask as I try sitting up, only to fall back down.
              "Lay down for a bit." She said, "You've been through a lot just now."
              "We're on our way home."
              Home... that means, the spell worked, I'm human again? I heard her clearly but I tried again to sit up. This time I used my hands to support me. She placed her hands on my back, providing extra support. She helped me rest next to her with my back leaning against the wall... and that's when, I gaze to my legs.
              My legs... it feels good to see them again. I've been a siren for a while now but I still remembered how my legs looked before obtaining a tail. I had many scars from battle... some bruises even.
              But now, they're gone. Not a single scar was spotted. The big slash scar behind my left leg that I got from Deathstroke's katana from protecting Jon was gone.
              Fully cleared.
              My legs are my legs but it looked like they're not... mine.
              What or how this happened? Does it have something to do with being a siren? Or the powers used to transform me back?
              Many possibilities... to which I might want to know someday. I began moving my toes, and then my feet, ankles, and then all together.
              "Welcome back," Raven said.
              "Thanks." I smiled, my eyes fixed on my legs. "Thank you... so much."
              I was too happy to care that I'm almost fully naked sitting next to someone -- thankfully it wasn't Jon -- I'm just glad to see my legs again. Life under the sea was a rollercoaster ride with all sorts of new experiences and emotions. But now, it's over... and I'm going back home.
              "Ah, you're awake." Someone said which made me look up to see who it was.