Why...

West High Metropolis
2:02p.m.

{Jonathan}

            "Tuck, I think he has had enough... we could get in real trouble if he ends up in the hospital." Ryan, one of his gang member said.
            I don't know how was it possible for me to feel so much pain with human legs and metal pole hitting me. My body could take a hit from a car, building, even my own dad but why am I so weak now? Wasn't my body numb towards human violence?
           "You're going soft on him now??" Tuck said to Ryan. "I'm just saying... you don't wanna get into real trouble if his folks report us to the cops... think of the aftermath." Ryan said with a chill tone.
             Sometimes I wonder why would someone like Ryan, be with around people like Tucker. He's a grade A student, active in sports, and rich. Unlike the rest of Tucker's gang member, he isn't scared of Tucker, not one bit. Hes not afraid to talk back or to say no.
          "You're lucky I'm nice today." Tucker toss his metal pole, landing in front of me. He pulled my hair up, forcing me to face him.
            "I dare you... embarrass me again and I'll really be your living hell." He warned.
            "Got it?" He slam my head back down. "Let's go boys." He said. I stayed curled up as I hear their footsteps fading off.
           Minutes after they left, I force my body to get up but it felt like there was a really heavy stone with spikes sitting on me. I eventually stood on my feet. I noticed the shower was still on. I reach for it and turn it off. My eyes travel around my body, seeing the burned bruised parts. My body has lost it's worth ever since Deathstroke stabbed me.
            "Why is this keep happening to me?" I said silently. "Does the universe want me dead that badly?" Tears began to form. New wounds just kept finding it's way to me. The tsunami and now this... what's next? Death itself?
             Due to my toes feeling sore, I had to limp. I started making my way towards the door, while holding onto whatever fabric that's left of my clothes... which was barely anything.
            I push the door open as the sun light shines over me. The school was pretty much empty. Even the guard has left. I'm the only one left here. I wanted to take off and head home but a thought stopped me.
            My backpack. Turns out, I didn't have to look around for it because it was right infront of me. Well, it was all over the place. My school supplies were splattered everywhere.
           I started gathering my things. Since the school was empty, it wasnt that scary to be out half naked. I gathered all my stuff and kept them back in the backpack. I started searching for my phone but it wasn't in my bag. I look around and I found it just a few steps away from where I was. I made my way towards it. I was shocked to see that my phone was shattered to piece on the ground. I think Tucker and his gang must've done this.
            I picked whatever piece I could get. Tears well up as I watch them resting on my palms. Damian's gift, in pieces. The tears roll out of my eyes as I put the pieces carefully in a separate slot in my bag.
          I have no way to contact mom, dad or anybody. Even if I could contact someone, it wouldn't be my parents. They will not be happy seeing me like this. I decided to pay the Titan's a visit... more specifically, just Raven. Who else do I have...
          I held the straps of my backpack and got off my feet. Instantly, I fell back down. The burn bruises on my back kicked in when I was in the air. It felt so bad that I started crying. I force myself back up and this time, I avoided the pain and took off, heading as fast as I can towards the Titan's tower. My entire body kept reacting. I felt all kinds of pain at ones.

Titan's Tower
4:11pm.

           "Checkmate!" Jaime crosses his arms as he leans back.
           "Not again!!" Gar sinks back into his bean bag, feeling mentally exhausted.
           "Just admit I'm the alpha beetle here already." Jaime laughs.
           "We get it Jaime, you're smarter than the rest of us. Go you..." Raven said sarcastically with her eyes glued to her book.
            "Yeah... go me!" Jaime bragged.
     "Fine. You won this round Beetle!" Gar points at Jaime.
            "And the round before that... and before that... and before that... and-- yeah yeah you're a king!" Gar yelled.
           "Now now boys. Let's not fight over something so-- stupid" Raven finish Kori's sentence.
           "Not the word I'd use but yes." Starfire said.
            "We weren't fighting... not physically at least." Gar giving a guilty smile.
             Raven started to feel something, strange. Her eyes gaze around the room and back to the book. She tried shaking the feeling off but it kept bothering her. "Hey is it just me or is there something about to crash into the tower?" Raven closes her book.
             "Crash?" Kori puzzled.
    "Yes..." Raven replied.
             "Nope, it's just you." Gar said.
     "Wait!" Jaime got everyone's attention. "What is that??!" Jaime said pointing out the window.
             "Everybody hold still!!" Raven conjured up a shield around the Titans.

{Jonathan}

            Unfortunately, I was flying too fast to even hit the breaks. My eyes were closed half of the time. By the time I noticed the distance between me and the Tower was, it was too late. I crashed into their living room, landing against the wall.
           "What is that?!" Beast Boy shouted. I sat up and wrap my arms around my jelly legs. Now that there's more than one person in the room, I felt shy wearing practically nothing.
           "Is that Jon?!" Jaime yelled.
    "Jon?!" Raven raised an eyebrow.
             "Help..." was all I could choke out.  
   "Dude what's with the crashing entrance and.... why are you naked?!?" Beast Boy said, walking towards me.
            Kori landed next to me. She wanted to put her hand on my shoulder but stopped when she noticed the bruises. "He's hurt!" She said in a shocked tone.
           "Jaime get him some clothes, Gar bring him to the medical room, Raven and I will bring the supplies."