The Indian Ocean

1500 Miles from the Indian Oceans
Daylight, Cloudy

{Damian}

"So let me get this straight," Iruka interrupted the silence while staring at the gems resting in front of us. "You're absolutely serious in giving your human a rock as something special?"
She scoffs in sarcastic humor. "You humans are easy... next thing I know, you'll give our dump as a gift."
"Funny," I said sarcastically.
"I know." She said with a valley girl attitude.
Well, what do you know... I was right, sea creatures have attitudes just like humans.
Great... (Eye roll)
"Anyways, which do you plan to give?" She asks.
"I don't know... neither one of them are in perfect shape."
It's amazing to discover that the Mariana Trench is able to harvest gems like caves and mountains. Won't the scientist go crazy for this new information.
Due to the dark surroundings, I couldn't see what kind of gem I was pulling out of the ground.
I seem to have pulled out 3 different kind of gemstones which are Topaz, Ruby, and Amethyst.
It's a good thing I've read through a magazine regarding gemstones or I would not have known the names of these stones.
And it's also quite relieving that the biggest stone out of the three was the ruby. Its size was close to my fist. There's no doubt that it's worth billions.
The ruby was the main reason I went down there for and I'm glad it wasn't a waste of trip.

The ruby looks exactly like a stone with dirt, dull surface, and dark red-black colored

The ruby looks exactly like a stone with dirt, dull surface, and dark red-black colored. This is because it's not handled by a lapidary yet. They are the ones who make these stones into gems for the public to wear or decorate.
Luckily, I don't need to find one because I know exactly how to do it myself. I just need the right tool which are at the Manors G.I.T.C lab.
"This," I said, picking up the ruby.
"Huh... red stone." She said. "Not bad."
"Soooo?" She drags her word. "What are you gonna do with the other two?
Good question.
I gaze towards the Topaz and Amethyst, at the same time, studying their appearance. The topaz is in a shade of a very cloudy blue sky while the amethyst is just a white with a shade of purple in direct sunlight.
"I'll just take it with me and see what use I can make out of them ones I'm human again," I said to her. "Maybe I'll give it to my family or something."
"Alright." She said. "By the way, look ahead."
I raise my head and was immediately stunned that the colors of the water are different than we were are now. We're almost reaching the other side of the sea which is brighter than where we are now. I sat frozen because I've never seen two colors of the ocean so close and not mixed.
"What is up ahead? I ask without taking my eyes off the divided sea.
"We're about to cross into the Indian Ocean!" She said happily. "You know what that means."
"We're closer to Atlantis?" I ask, feeling excited.
"Kinda..." She said.
"What?!" I look at her.
"Well, we are in the Indian Ocean where Atlantis is but we're still a little farther from it." She said. "What I was excited about is, now we get to stay closer towards the surface because this is a no human territory."
"Here we gooooo!!" She said as she rests in front of me.
I look ahead as the other sea was about to crash into us. The whales' head had already stuck into the other side and next is our turn.
One's we were very near towards the boundaries, I shut my eyes and hang onto the dorsal of the whale.
Though I didn't see the crossover, I knew that we're already in the other side of the ocean. It's because I felt the water temperature a little warmer than before and my scales were glistening even brighter than before which made my body tingle.
I open my eyes to see Iruka floating in front of me, looking at me.
"C'mon, don't tell me you got scared of that?" She teases.
"Give me a break, it's not like I've lived in the sea before to know all this." I relaxed.
"Good point." She chuckles. "Anyways, welcome to the Indian Ocean."
I took my eyes off her and gaze around. I can finally see more lives than I had before.