Little Birds History

Gotham City, 2019
9:30p.m.

Anonymous

"After years of searching for you, I finally found you, Damian Wayne." I said.
Here I am, hiding behind the bushes, just in front of the Wayne Manor... stalking the boy wonder in his room.
"Wish I could say you haven't change a bit but that would be a lie. You're now living with The Dark Knight, and you have a very special friend, Jonathan Kent, the son of Superman." I monologue, watching the two boys playing their Xbox.
Don't think I've forgotten what you did to me and family, Damian. Especially my father.

Flashback--
San Francisco's, 2015,
Somewhere on an island around the Indian Oceans

"You're nothing but a disgusting slimy fish boy." Damian said. "That's enough Damian, it's time to go." His mother said, as she took his wrist and started dragging him out of the room.

"I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU YET!" Damian yelled

"I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU YET!" Damian yelled. He furiously took his wrist back and march back towards the boy, at the same time, pulling his katana out. In a blink of an eye, Damian slashes his katana against the boys face, causing a deep cut on his shiny scaley forehead. Blood started to leak out of his head as he groans in agony.
"You assholes barged into my home, demanded for my father and killed the rest of family... WHY?! WHAT DID WE EVER DO TO YOU?!" The boy ask. "That is non of your concern. We told you to surrender him free will, so we wouldn't have to do it our way... but your family members, including you, wouldn't cooperate so... we handled it our way." Talia said, walking forward the injured boy.

"Fuck you bitch!" The boy said

"Fuck you bitch!" The boy said. "Big words for a little fish... cute." She said. "Consider yourself grateful that we didnt kill you." She continued.
"I'm about to." Damian said. "NO!" Talia said, giving him a stern look. "Why do ca-- "I SAID NO!" Talia said loudly. "I am your mother, you do as I say! Not the other way around. Understand?!" She said.
"Yes mother." Damian said, as he keeps his katana away. "Good." Talia praised him. "Now, let's go back. I'm sure your grandfather is getting impatient for this man." She continued. "Take the professor and move it!" Talia said, taking a head start by walking towards the exit. Talia and Damian, along with the other members of the League of Assasins, turned their backs from the injured boy on the ground, leaving him to die. "Dad... I.." was all the boy could say before his body pass out cold.

End of flashback--
"Its payback time, Damian Wayne."