Discovering a Hidden Truth

Atlantis
Time - Evening

{Damian}

           When we have finished using the Echo Globe, Mera kept it back to its place, and we left the room. She sealed back all the security systems to the A3H and we're now heading to the meeting room to contact the league at the watchtower.
           We swam past three floors in the palace and landed in front of a normal size door with a gold plated sign that says "Consultation Room".
           She pushes the doors open and gestures her arm for me to enter. I swam in and she closes the door behind us.
           The room looked like the Justice League's meeting room at the watchtower. It had a big round table in the center of the room with chairs around it, technologies on the walls, and projecting hologram on the ceiling. There are some differences like how in this room, weapons could be found behind the wall in case of an unexpected invasion, and at the end of the room, there's a teleporting machine.
           It's amazing how things powered by electricity on land is powered by saltwater in the sea. That is a really smart and environmentally friendly method.
           Mera swam towards the largest computer in the room and began meddling with the holographic keyboards beneath the screen. The screen lit up and began following orders given by her. She used her powers to lure an earphone that was sitting next to the screen and places it in her right ear.
           "Mera from Atlantis, calling Batman from the Watch Tower." She speaks into the earphone as she looks at the screen.
           The screen had a phone symbol with the word ringing at the bottom.
           In seconds, the call was answered by Aquaman. He backed away from the screen and behind him was Zatanna, Raven, Havania, and father and... Talia??!
           My eyes widened with horror the moment I saw mother in the same room with the others.
           "Mother?!" I said in shock.
           "Long time no see, Damian." She smirks.
           "Why is she here?!" My eyes traveled to father.
           "She's part of the plan." He replied. "Damian, calm down... I've spoken to her and we made a deal."
           "She won't do us harm for now."
           "She better not!" I clench my fist. "Or I'll return the favor."
           "Nice to see you too, Damian," Talia said. "You can calm your slimy scales, I'm here to help, not harm."
           She scoffs. "For now at least."
           "Mother I swear if yo--
           I stopped talking when I saw father approaching closer towards the screen. He was close enough for me to see the tears in his eyes. He even cracked a small smile.
           "You're... safe." He said as a single tear rolled down his cheek. "Thank goodness... thank goodness."
           At that point, I knew it was pointless in arguing considering my current situation, and that I had to stop for father's sake. He wasn't interested in arguing nor hearing others arguing because, by the sound of his voice, he sounds extremely relieved and happy.
           "I am, father," I replied. "Worry not."
           "Damian!" Zatanna got up from her seat and stood next to him. "Whoa you look... wow......"
           She kept studying my siren features to which made it super awkward because I don't have a shirt on. I feel like a naked person being stared at.
           "Damian." Raven waved at me with a gentle smile.
           "Hey Raven." I waved back. "How's the rest?"
           "How's... he?"
           "The Titans are fine." She said. "I'll tell you the rest when you get back."
           "Alright," I said.
           "Arthur, we may have a lead on Zayka's whereabout." Mera came into the picture. "I need you to come back and take a look."
           "This may be our only chance to catch him ones and for all."
           "Understood," Aquaman said. "I'll be there in a while."
           "And the rest of you, wait for further orders," Mera said. "Rest assured, it won't take long."
           "Shall we follow Aquaman and wait above the surface over Atlantis in the Batjet?" Raven suggested. "So there's no need to rush when it's time to perform the transformation spell."
           "Very well," Mera responded as she looks at Aquaman. "Arthur, guide them to Atlantis. I'll be waiting."
           "Understood." He said.
           "Mera out." She ends the call.
           "Gee your highness, thanks for letting me have some time to talk with my friend and father -- not my mother --," I said sarcastically to Mera.
           "Don't worry, you'll have all the time to talk ones we get your legs back." She said as she chuckles. "However, I noticed how you asked Raven about him."
           "I assume the him is Jonathan?"
           "What do you think?" I folded my arms across my chest.
           "You had the worried look on your face when you asked her." She smiles to which slowly faded. "I have something to show you about Jonathan."
           "What is it?" I met her eyes to which she looked serious. "He's not in trouble is he??"
           "Not in the ocean, no." She responds as she turned around and swam towards a seat. "Damian, do you believe he tells you everything about what going on in his life?"
           "Yes, I do," I said immediately. "He wouldn't hide anything from me."
           She took her eyes off mine and lift her hand up and flips it over to her palm. She then places her hand over it and as she lifts her other palm, a mystical aura began flowing out her hand, forming a circular power above her palm.