Ryn and Donna

Under the Pacific Ocean
Mid day

{Damian}

"Of course one of them could help." I said with a wide smile. "But... who?" My smile fades away to the question.
         I took my eyes away from the Merfolks above us and looked at Iruka. "Do you know any of them?" I swam towards her.
          "Uhhh..." she started glancing around, her eyes landing on one merfolk at a time. "Like I said, I hardly socialized with anyone ever since my parents." she said. "The only creature I know is Tayh." She said.
          "Is he here?" I ask.
          "I don't think so." She said glancing around. "And he, is a she by the way."
          "Oh." I felt embarrassed. "What is she? Do you know where she lives?" I ask.
          "Tayh Claire, a Sanemone Siren. She was my friend... or, my only friend." She said. "She lives in Oceania, just farther North... which was also my habitat. Until I swam away that is."
          "Swam away? As in..." I left my sentence hanging, hoping she would finish it.
          "Yes, as in, I left without saying anything and that I'm never going back." She said firmly.
          I'm amazed and amused by the fact that even life under the sea has such a thing as running away from home issues. What's next? Creatures with attitudes?
          "Well then, we're just gonna have to do this manually." I said as I gaze around, searching for an easy source.
          There are dozens of creatures, including Mermaids or Sirens. Every one of them looks so busy. The Merfolks seemed busy with the whales, and the fishes around us are endlessly swimming through, next, under and above us.
         My eyes caught sight of one particular Siren who was laying on a big flat rock just little further from where Iruka and I are.
         From where we are, the only feature I could see on her is that she had black curly hair and a blueish-greenish coloured body covered with scales and stingers. She doesn't look friendly but maybe I'm judging her too quickly.
          "Follow me." I started swimming towards the Siren.

          "Hi there!" I wave to her as I got closer

          "Hi there!" I wave to her as I got closer. She gave me a look over her shoulder. "Can you help us? We seem to be lost."

          She didn't respond

          She didn't respond. However, she had the curious look on her face. It was only then I saw her eyes. They were in a deep shade of white.