You're Perfect

Gotham City
Wayne Manor
8:01p.m.

{Jonathan}

"I guess we're done," Bruce said right after he turns off the tap water and wipe his hands dry with a towel hanging next to him. "Shall we move over to--
            "Whassup B-Man!" A loud female voice said when a loud door slam was heard from the living room. I'm pretty sure I know who it is because I only know of one girl who speaks in a high pitch tone. "Harleen Quinzel iz in the manor!"
            Harley Quinn... of course.
            I think it's because of their boots, their footsteps are pretty loud and I can hear them walking closer and closer towards the kitchen. Soon, I was able to see their physical appearance.
            "Hey Bruce," Catwoman said.
            "Hiya Brucie!"
            Oh dang... Selina looks... O wow... Her dark bob hairstyle, with matching eye shadow and peach pink lip gloss together with her sharp cheekbones can really hypnotize both man and woman.

            Harley, on the other hand, looked, different

            Harley, on the other hand, looked, different. Her hair is in her usual matching blue and pink pigtails. She was wearing a red, black and white bunny jumpsuit. My eyes travel down towards her feet to see her wearing bunny slippers as well.

 My eyes travel down towards her feet to see her wearing bunny slippers as well

            "Hey, Selina... Harleen." Bruce said. "What's with the Easter bunny costume, Harley?"
            "Since Kitty here iz a Cat, while I'm just a regular old Harley, I'd figured why not I be an animal too!" She said. "Just for today, of course."
            "So I chose to be a bunny! Ain't I cute?" She said as she began hopping around like a bunny or frog to create some laughter into the atmosphere.
            "Nice," Bruce replies with a vague smile.
            "Better than a jester right," Selina said.
            "Definitely." Tim acknowledges.
            Harley stopped hopping and release a phew while wiping the invisible sweat on her forehead. She began looking around the area and her preying eyes stopped on me.
            "Hiya little sups!" She said as she walks towards me. "I'm sorry about your pal."
            She playfully messes my hair.
            The last time I saw Harley was years ago, and that time, I was shorter than her but now as a teenager, I'm almost the same height as her. But she's still taller just a few inches.
            "Thank you," I said.
            "Hey, if you need to talk, any kinna talk, I gotcha back." She said. "Though I left the medical field, I am still considered as a professional psychiatric with a Ph.D."
            "Plus, I'm not like those stuck up psychiatric out there. You can count on me to bring the light back into your heart."
            "That's really nice of you, Harley," I said. "Thanks, I'll remember that for sure."
            "Oh sweetie, call me Harleen, not Harley." She laughs. "I'm reformed rememba?"
            "Oh, right," I said.
            "Alright, shall we move to the cinema room?" Selina ask. "I think they're waiting for us."
            "Yasss! Let's scare ourselves!" Harley lifts her hands into the air and starts hopping her way out of the kitchen. "I've brought a Santa clause sack of snacks. There's Snickers, Cheetos, Mr. Potato, Lay's, cola, popcorn, Papa j......"
            Apparently, she's walked too far for me to hear what other snacks she brought.
            "Shall we?" Selina gently grabs Bruce's hand and both of them walk out of the kitchen.
            Tim walks towards me and places his arm on my shoulder.
            "C'mon little dude." He said as we started trailing behind Bruce and Selina.
            We walked out of the kitchen and was passing by the living room, and that's when I noticed someone was lying on the couch by themselves. Fortunately, I recognize that white stripe hair anywhere. It was Jason. He was hugging a pillow and scrolling through his phone.
            "Isn't Jason coming?" I stopped to ask Tim while looking at Jason.
            He sighs. "I don't think so." He said.
            "Why?" I ask.
            "I don't know." He said. "Maybe he still disagrees with our guest."
            Or he just doesn't wanna join because I'm there. I felt responsible for his situation so I decided to approach him and just talk.
            "You go on ahead first, Tim." I tap his hand on my shoulder. "I'll join you guys soon."
            "Hopefully, Jason too."
            "Sure." He took his arm back and begins walking ahead. "Later."
             I watch as Tim disappears and then got off my feet. I flew towards the living room where Jason was chilling.
             "What do you want." He asks coldly.
             He didn't even look up to notice that I was floating behind him. Neither did he flinch or moved a single muscle.
             I got to my feet and held my hands together. Apparently, this isn't easy. This is the first time I've ever stood so much as five steps away from him. I put on a brave face and go for it.
             "A-Aren't you joining?" I ask. "Everyone's already here. I bet they're wait--
             "No." He cut me off.
             Okay, that's it. I need to know now.
             "Is this because I talked back to you during dinner?" I ask. "If it is, I'm truly sorry. I really stepped over my boundaries."
             He didn't respond or looked at me.
             "Look, Jason, I don't blame you for hating me," I sigh. "Because I hate me too sometimes."
             "But that doesn't mean you should miss a wonderful bonding time with your friends and family because of me," I said. "I'll not join if it would make you reconsider your decision."
             He scoffs and keypad lock his phone.
             "I don't hate you." He said.
             He rose and sat up with his legs hanging over the couch. He pats on the empty space next to him for me to sit. 
             I walk towards it and took a seat, looking at him. I'm close enough to see his battle scars on his face. Not to mention his navy blue eyes.
             "I envy you, Jon." He said.
             What?
             "What?" I ask, feeling shocked because I wasn't expecting that at all. Come to think of it, I wasn't expecting anything.
             "Believe it or not." He said. "Being around you makes me feel like shit... like, I'll never have a chance to be a better person."
             "What do you mean?"
             "You're good to almost everyone... you've never left a situation where you feel like you don't fit in... instead you try to make the best of it. You're kind, loving and so many other things that I could never be." He said. "I've tried... many times to be a better person but it always ends a disaster."
             "It's either I lose patience and hurt the person, both physically and emotionally, or they take advantage of me." He said. "You're perfect. It's no wonder everyone loves you."
             "I always believe that maybe there's still a small pinch of hope left in my heart." He sighs. "But as days come by, I'm starting to think that maybe my heart has gone full black."
             I felt speechless because I've never seen myself in his description. I've always thought of myself as someone who's a people pleaser, a doormat, and maybe even a coward. I never thought I would hear those words for me.
             "Believe or not, I'm just a normal person, Jason," I said. "I have my own flaws, and bad sides that I wish I could take it all away... but that's not gonna happen."
             "So are you. Both of us, as well as everyone else, have a lot to learn in life." I said. "Sometimes the lessons could be hell for us but that doesn't mean we should quit. But keep trying no matter how many times we fall, until we win."
             He finally meets my eyes. He had hurtful eyes for which I thought I would never see.
             "You're perfect too, Jason," I said. "You may not notice but there are so many people who cares and loves you very much."
             "I'm one of them... and so is Bruce, Tim, Dick, Damian, Kori, Alfred, Artemis and many more," I said. "We're all here for you. You just gotta let us in your heart and we will light it back up."
             "How do I know if this isn't going to fail just like every other times I've tried?" He asks.
             "I guess you'll just have to take a leap of faith," I said.
             A slight tear has formed in his eyes but he was quick enough to hide his face and blink it away. He sniffs and sighs in agony.
             "What should I do?" He asks, not facing me.
             I got up and stood in front of him. He lifts his head and met my eyes, and I his.
             "Why don't you start by following me to the cinema room and have some quality bonding time together," I said as I held my hand out, hoping he'll accept it.
             His eyes travel down to my hand that was held in front of him. He approaches my hand, hesitated at first but finally takes my hand and stood on his feet.
             I stood closer and gave him a hug.
             "Don't be afraid to ask for help," I said. "It does not make us weak and no one is meant to be alone."
             I felt his arms around my body after a while. His cheek on my head.
             "Thanks, Jon." He sobs softly. "Thank you so much. I think this is just what I needed."
             "I'm sorry for treating you like shit for the past times." He said. "I really am."
             "Don't apologize," I said. "I completely understand."
             "I'm just happy that you and I are good now," I said.