meet up at the USJ

Izuku and other pro heroes went to the USJ with copies of the entire class.

The fight was ready to begin... But where were the villains?

Izuku stood in the group of his fake classmates, waiting nervously. His anxiety didnt last for long as a singular villain stepped through a round black portal.

It was Shigaraki.

"I see you've been waiting for us. But its just me!" He snickered.

"Let's get straight to the point." He continued, a devilish grin peeking out from behind the crusty hand that gripped his face.

"Hand over the kid."

"No!" Izuku yelled, "I won't go with you!!"

Shigaraki snarled, "your making this so hard." The villains attacked, it was chaotic. Quirks were in action. Smoke was blinding. Hot and cold temperatures. Lots of wind of course.

But what Izuku saw when the smoke cleared...

Was horrifying.

Todoroki lay in the hands of shigaraki, his skin slowly dissolving, decomposing, and breaking down.

"NO!!" Izuku yelled. "NO- ILL GO WITH YOU! STOP HURTING HIM...! STOP-" his voice cracked as Todoroki's eyelids closed and he fell unconscious.

Shigaraki smiled and dropped the Injured boy.

Izuku ran over, shaking him. "wake up- wake up- wake up!!" He pleaded, but felt himself being dragged away, a cold mist sending a shiver up his spine.

"HELP HIM!" was the last thing the heroes heard before Izuku was gone...

-----

I have no idea what I'm doing. :)

-----

Izuku woke up back at the leagues base.  He looked around, stumped and angry. He was trapped again.

One for All was fueled by his anger. He kicked the wall and it was demolished. He stomped through, his hands tied behind his back.

"LET ME SEE MY FATHER." He yelled as he climbed up the stairs.

A familiar villain came rushing down.

It was dabi. "Shush kid don't worry. Everything is going according to plan-" he whispered.

"Go take a nap"

------

Let's see where this goes...