E is for emotional

Izuku was in a dazed state as he started to put things away, the room still spinning and nausea starting to tickle at his throat.

"Midoriya? Are you ok?"

Izuku recognized the voice, poor Todoroki gettinh dragged into all his problems.

"I dont feel good."

He responded in a shaky voice, frantically zipping up his backpack he began to get up. He was immediatly hit with a massive wave of nausea and dizziness, causing him to stumble back down in a rough motion.

"Midoriya!? Are you ok? Do you need to go to recovery girl??"

He heard Todoroki trying to communicate with him but he didnt really process anything that he was saying. He unlocked the stall and hovered over the toilet.

He felt his stomach heave as he lost all his breakfast. Todoroki walked into the stall, kneeling beside me and rubbing the smaller boy's back in comforting motions. He knew the boy had a mild injury to the head and treated him with soft words as he explained what was gonna happen.

He was interrupted by the bell ringing, it was unlike the both of them to be late.

"Are you okay?" The heterochromatic eyed boy asked quietly. Izuku slowly shook his head, "I dont know what I did to make him so mad at me." The small boy squeaked out, his eyes filling to the brim with tears before spilling over in an unorganized fashion. Todoroki pulled the boy into a hug, a light and well concealed blush forming on the taller boys face "I think hes just mean." The boy with the scar replied, "you have a strong quirk, you should stand up for yourself."

"But im the only vent he has. I know Kachaan better than anybody and he doesnt like to look weak, even though hes insecure. Thats why he's always so angry cause he's trying to make people believe he's strong. Whether he realizes it or not thats what he is doing and if I dont let him get that rage out who knows what would happen." Izuku replied.

The smaller boy felt himself lifted off the ground by the other. The carrier explained that they were headed towards the nurses office.

On the way they run into none other than the blonde with a quite explosive personality. "What the fvck is wrong with Deku." He said angrily.

Todoroki's immediate reaction was to snap back and rub in a bit of guilt about how he gave him a f r e. Ak i ng concussion, but he remembered what Midoriya had said, "he isnt feeling well. Im taking him to Recovery Girl."

"Aizawa sent me looking for you." He said harshly.

The p e p p e r m i n t boy nodded, frustration and impatience boiling inside him, "tell him that I'll be there after I take Midoriya to Recovery Girl please. I'll have a pass."

Bakugo rolled his eyes as they started to depart, "why even bother. He's so emotional. He doesnt even deserve."

Todoroki so actively wanted to act but was reminded to stay calm and not engage by a light tug on his sleeve from the small fragile boy in his arms.

_at recovery girls_

Though Izuku told himself he didnt care what Kachaan said about him he couldnt help but believe the things he said to himself. He cought himself in a spiral of thoughts, but was interupted

"-MIDORIYA"

Izuku looked up to find a teary eyed Todoroki. He was worried, "are you okay?" He was pulled into a hug, "you were mumbling.... Your not annoying or too emotional or a dumbass."

Izuku wanted to shrink away, he couldnt believe that he had said all that in front of Todoroki. He truly admired him and he shouldnt have to see him in such a vulnerable state.

The smaller boy mumbled an apology before Recovery girl suggested that he get back to class.

Recovery healed Izuku and gave him a pass to go home for the rest of the day.

And so he did.

----

Todoroki headed back to class and was asked questions about Izuku afterward by Ida and Ururaka. It went a bit like this....

Todoroki enters the room.

Ururaka- "Is deku okay!?"

Iida- "is midoriya unwell?"

Bakugo- "YALL SHOULDNT CARE ABOUT THE USELESS NERD"

kirishima- "bakugo calm down dude!!"

Bakugo- "FVCK YOU SH TTY HAIR"

Todoroki simply explains that was feeling sick and went home early and a small satisfied chatter remains in the classroom as Aizawa sleeps through the class period.

Todoroki was worried about Midoriya at a minimum and was about to murder bakugo at the maximum.

----

Izuku walked home alone. His mother was at work right now so he didnt want to text or worry her, he would be there when she got home and he would explain.

He trudged to his bedroom, a sinking feeling in his chest. He was unable to keep all these thoughts and feelings from attacking him.

Izuku lay on his bed, tossing and turning, trying to escape from his mind. But it was to no avail. He went to the bathroom

Izuku pulled out a blade, leaving deeper lines on his arms the more he needed to escape. But the thoughts wouldnt leave.

Then it happened.

He thought, what if I just ended it all. He knew there were plenty of people worthy of being number one. Plenty who could make it to the top and be the symbol of peace without one for all.

So why didnt he?

At this point his arms was bleeding and his mom would be home soon. He wrapped it up, no tears escaping but the new darkness set in his mind eating away at him.

He wrapped his arms up and pulled on a hoodie, laying on his bed. He would just tell his mom he was sick, thats why he wasnt doing his homework. The homework he didnt get.

A few minutes later he heard his phone violently start buzzing on his desk. He picked it up, looking at the screen and seeing Todoroki's name. He pixked up and answered, "Hey Todoroki."

"Hey Midoriya. I just wanted to see how you were doing."

"I'm fine." He said quickly, "how are you?"

"Im doing okay. I could be better."

"Whats wrong?" He asked

"My father. Ugh."

"He's such a buttface"

Izuku laughed, knowing it was pkay because of Todoroki's rare sarcastic tone.

"So your sure your okay?"

"I guess so."

The greenie heard the door start unlocking and hung up on Todoroki before he could respond. He layed down, knowing his mom would come check on him.

Inko knocked on Izuku's door, "Izuku? Are you in there?" She opened the door slowly and walked in to sit on his bed.

"Are you okay sweetie?" She asked sweetly. Inko was an innocent and kind soul.

"I wasnt feeling well today and got sent home. Im feeling a bit better now though."

Izuku and Inko sat in a comfortable silence as the young boy layed his head on his mother's shoulder. It had been a rough day.

But will it ever not be a rough day?

(Finished editing)

Hi bro's gal's and other homosapiens how are you vibing today. Thanks for 3 reads 🤠 ima try and update this everyday but if it doesnt happen its cuz I'm inconsistent 👁👄👁