life, altered, asleep

Izuku had been doing better, his nightmares lessening. He had gone back to sleeping in his newly repaired house, of course with the occasional visit from Todoroki and a few medications to help Izuku on his way.

Things were finally turning around for him. But he still worried. His father had promised he would come back, that he would make him defeat All Might. That he would be turned to their side. That he would be a stepping stone to having the world built differently.

For now though, everything was okay.

Thats what he thought as he fell asleep. Its what he thought as he fell asleep with a sense of safety and comfort. 

➪︎➪︎➪︎➪︎
(Remembers a plot point i completely forgot to write AGJZJCLAGA gosh DANGIT how am i gonna make this work. hMMMmM.................................... Well fuck

IM GONNA MAKE THIS WORK
I made it work >:))
➪︎➪︎➪︎➪︎

But all it took was one measly night for everything to change...

One night of finally feeling a sense of safety. Of finally being calm.

All it took was one night for that reality to be completely fucked up.
----

The room was dark. All for One entered, letting a few bars of rebellious light slip into the room.

"Let me GO" a girl snarled.

All for One laughed heartily, "oh ill let you go. As soon as im done with you. You proved yourself USELESS. Who knew one person being so disobedient would lead to a chain of rebellion. Am i right?"

"LET ME GO!!" She shrieked, her black dress ripped from struggled and her two toned red hair greasy from weeks without care.

All for One stood before her, grinning greedily, "I just need your quirk. Then maybe you'll die. Or maybe youll escape and go live with.. Who was it..? Dabi?" He chuckled, "A life in jail with your dearest crush. Oh how your soul will be ripped. Apart." He teased.

"He did it for a good reason!! I just wanna hurt those who did wrong!! I never meant to turn against all heroes I-"

She received a harsh slap to the face, "thatll be enough from you, nightnapper"

All for one approached the girl, "soon you'll be quirkless. Deemed useless by society. You'll pay for this betrayal. You dont even deserve the bounty you have. A couple thousand huh. Not bad for someone as insignificant as you. "

All for One took her quirk as she lay there, chained up and helpless, her life force being sucked out of her. Absorbed. About to be used for the worse.

After that, all for one unchained her and threw her out into the street, where she was quickly found by heroes and put in jail.

She knew she deserved it, but she still had so many more things she wanted to do in life. She regretted using her powers the way she did, all for revenge. She let her feelings take over her.

As she sat on the hard bed guilt boiled inside her and small streams of tears trickled down her face.

"Reed McMathy huh? So are you good at math or..."

The girl looked up to the familiar voice, finding Dabi outside her cell. Her heart fluttered and her eyes lit up.

"So I heard you helped the heroes find the boy? Discretely giving them a location to look for. And you were inspired by ME."

She stared in awe, "how'de you figure me out!?" She pouted.

"Eh. Jail. Lots of freetime. Not alot of friends. Took to my mind." Dabi tapped his temple twice.

"So how'd they find you."

"Well Boss took my quirk and threw me out." She replied simply, "my quirk was useful... I was not."

He nodded a bit, "why did you even become a villain?"

She sighed, "remember that Ida kid. And the hero killer and how he like almost died and shit?"

He nodded, "it was kinda like that, but the sides were switched." She finished.

"Please elaborate." He chuckled innocently.

"When I was a junior my bestfriend got killed by a hero.. The heroes quirk went rogue but he wasnt sorry. He just said...

It happens sometimes. Cant be helped now.

And I just- I had to get revenge so I joined the villains... I guess I didnt hate all heroes I just wanted his death to mean something. I was hurt and I let my emotions get control of me.

I wish I wouldve just kept it under wraps. I messed up severely." She finished.

Two policemen entered from the sides, "would you be interested in joining Dabi in the villain rehabilitation program?" They were kind looking men, understanding, but stern, and feirce.

She smiled, nodding happily.

----

Izuku went to bed that night, content. But when he woke up...

Everything was different.

----

Sooooo this chapter is a bit short BUT i do not want to make it longer. I am so happy with this chapter and im glad I finally did what i needed to do and elaborated on some missing plot points and stuff about my OC that i threw in here.

Also. I have a new arc plan and a new things happening and yeah.

The tea begins today >:)

I really hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Dont forget to leave a vote and share so that other people can share this chaos with me too ✌☺✌