Recovery girl and Bakugo try to help

(This is still tododeku)

Bakugo felt that something was terribly wrong.

He immediatly got up and rushed down the few houses, sneaking in through Izuku's window. He gasped when he saw him. He had a huge burn on his back. He was unconscious and bleeding. "deku?"

He rushed to his side, not knowing what to do. He tried to wake the fragile boy up, but to no avail he remained unconcious.

Bakugo cursed quietly, having a feeling that whoever did this was still around.

Then it hit him.

'Was it his dad?'

Everything fit now. The shocked and scared look on his face when he saw his dad, and the commotion he heard behind him as he walked to his house.

Bakugo went back to his house, bursting the door open and packing a bag if bandages gauze and burn cream, it was a bad burn but he didn't know what was going on and if it was safe to take him to the hospital. His mom was yelling at him as he burst back out the front door, adrenaline pumping his legs to go fast. To make sure his friend was okay.

He got to the window and climbed back in, getting a big ziploc bag and filling it with cool water from his bathroom. He pressed it on his back and heard a sharp inhale from Izuku, his burn was still dark red, blistery, and bleeding.

Bakugo knew he had to keep him quiet, "shhh whoever did this is probably still around. We can go to recovery girl tomarow at school we just have to make it through tonight." He whispered. It was the calmest Izuku had ever heard him apart from when they were kids.

Izuku stayed calm and eerily quiet as bakugo wrapped his torso and treated the severe burn. He took some pain releivers and they helped enough that he could get into bed.

Izuku stared at Bakugo with pleading eyes, "thanks Kachaan.. See you at school tomarow."

"You arent even gonna explain what happened!?" He whisper yelled.

They both heard footsteps coming down the hall, "you need to go now. " Izuku said, pushing bakugo towards the window and pulling a shirt on. Bakugo jumped out but didnt leave, he listened from below, being careful not to make a sound.

He was ready to blow something or somebody up though.

----

Izuku's father entered the room and looked at Izuku's small figure in the sweatshirt. "Give me your power." He said. Izuku shook his head, "No, I will never do that. Ever. I will grow up and become the new number one hero!!! Just like All-"

He was punched, hard in the face.

Izuku gasped, a bruise showing up on his cheek. "Look. Your so painfully weak. Cant even take a punch without getting a bruise. You have no worth. No f*cking worthiness to even know all might. Give me the power and ill put it to good use."

Izuku yelled, "NO!!" earning another slap in the same spot, darkening the bruise. Izuku's father lifted him up by his sweatshirt, "you are worthless. You will never become a hero so just pass it on to me." Izuku stayed silent, the pain in his back overwhelming his senses.

Izuku's father threw him down, knocking the wind out of him and causing the tender skin on his back to rip open beneath the bandages.
He held back a scream until his father left, slamming the door behind him, before letting out a painful yell. One filled with fear and a pleading vibe for help.

Bakugo slowly climbed back into the room, seeing deku curled up on the floor in a shaking sobbing mess.

"Deku..." He saw blood seeping through the small boy's shirt.