The truth part 1

(taking slight inspiration for this part off of something I saw on a different fanfic, read lots, dont remember which one. currently rewatching Mob Psycho 100! What anime are you watching, and if you arent watching one currently what is your favorite, I love mob psycho and demon slayer! Leave a comment :)

Todoroki and Izuku shared a hug.

"thank you...." Izuku muttered, "i love you." He said quietly. Shoto smiled, "I love you too, please be okay... I will always be here to help you Izuku, just let me know when you need me.." Tsukauchi poked his head in, he had let Todoroki in, "everything okay now?" All Might and Inko nodded, Tsukauchi continued, "I think there may be an easier way to do this, lets wait till Izuku gets cleared from the hospital to finish this up." He came in and sat on a chair, "once he is released then we can set up an appointment to get the full story in detail." Izuku sank into Shoto's chest, defeated, he was not looking forward to having to explain it.

Thankfully it would be a bit easier than he thought.

----

It was the day after Izuku had finally gotten out of the hospital, he had gotten to see some of his classmates the day before, it was nice to know they had been worried about him. Today was the day he had to talk to Tsukauchi at the detective station. He was unbearably nervous and was shaking a bit as he walked into the police station holding Todoroki's hand. Shoto Todoroki had been living with Aizawa and Mic, Fuyumi had moved in as well. Endeavor was charged and all that shabang. (that the author doesnt feel like dealing with writing because they dont want to right now ) Shoto was granted permission to go in with Izuku as well as his teacher, Mr. Aizawa. Apparently, this was going to work a bit differently than Izuku had imagined.

They walked into the room and a few people were in the room, including Izuku, Todoroki, Eraser Head, Tsukauchi, All Might, and another person he didnt know. They all sat down, it was a cozy warmly lit room with a few abstract paintings on the wall. The room contained a small coffee table placed in between two couches with some comfy pillows. Izuku sat down, hand intertwined with shoto's. Izuku's hands were clammy and he muttered and apology to his lover, they hadnt made things official yet, but Shoto planned to very soon, once Izuku was a bit more stable, knowing that he was as fragile as a dandelion on a windy day right now.

Tsukauchi, the stranger, and Toshinori were sat on the couch opposite Izuku, Todoroki, and Mr. Aizawa. He was there as the teacher of the two boys and legal gaurdian of Todoroki. He was suggested to be there so he could help in Izukus recovery as efficiently as possible.

It was 11:30 am, and the meeting officially started. Izuku hadnt slept well last night, he was still working on that. Tsukauchi started, "Alright. I want to start off with a little get to know you session, just to make sure everyone is comfortable with eachother." He said kindly, Tsukauchi was a kindhearted man but also a natural leader who doesnt hesitate to be strict when it need be. "Im Tsukauchi, the detective. My favorite thing is baseball! We can go around in a circle, All Might you go next." All Might gave him a kind smile, "My name is Toshinori Yagi and my favorite thing is saving people!" He gave a thumbs up. Aizawa went next, "Im Shota Aizawa and I like cats." He said tiredly. Izuku went next as he was sitting in between Aizawa and Todoroki, "Im Izuku Midoriya and I like katsudon." Todoroki went after, "Im Shoto Todoroki and I like cold soba."

(Fair warning im making this guy up on the spot, hes only important for this part so far)

The stranger went, "Hi I'm Hiro, I like Brian the Sun, the band."

*BNHA OP plays more intensely*

"My quirk will be helping us today. I have a quirk called Memory player and I help with these type of investigations a lot. Basically if i am in physical contact with somebody I can see what they are thinking and display it so that other people can see it as well. This helps in situations where people find it hard to verbally express their memories, like this case." He gave a solemn smile. Izuku stared at the coffee table, scared for thier reactions. The grenette felt his hand squeezed and looked up to see Todoroki giving him a reassuring look and nodded, showing that he was there for him. Izuku gave him a worried smile and then quickly shrank back. "So how this will work is we will use Hiro's quirk and Izuku wont have to say anything unless he wants to. Izuku, your also allowed to pause at any time." Tsukauchi said politely, "Its going to be hard but this way we only have to do it once to get all the information we need." Izuku nodded a little, pursing his lips.

Tsukauchi, "Alright then lets start." Aizawa and Hiro switched places so that they could be in contact easier and they started. "Alright, we will start by just displaying how the quirk works." Tsukauchi said, "Izuku what is your favorite food?" A picture of katsudon showed on a projection that came out of hiro's forhead. Tsukauchi nodded a little, "now on with the real questions..."

"What was it like on the night you were kidnapped."

The screen went dark then fluttered to life, it showed the dark room and the dream, and the eerie silence and attempted screaming. Izuku just stared down, squeezing Todoroki's hand tight. The screen fluttered black again as the memory came to a halt.

(Im bouta rick roll everyone on a discord call ;)

Tsukauchi nodded sadly, seeing the memories of the poor boy. "Where did they take you after they kidnapped you?"

The screen fluttered to life again, showing the old bar and the dark room a small glimpse of Toga on top of him, then the portal and the back of all for one, then the dark cell and Eri.

It only lasted a few seconds in Izuku's mind but the memories would play out slower on screen.

---to be continued in next part because I'm vibing in discord call rn :)--