dream

(Hey i was sick today so this may be a short chapter. Ive been pushing myself for 1000+ words a chapter but honestly everything is going downhill rn. It'll get better tho so Hopefully I can get a good chapter again. Thanks for 250+ reads.)

Todays piece of advice- believe it and it will happen. Its a powerful tool if you know how to use it.

----

Izuku woke up from his passed out state to a crying Eri next to him, he sat up and pulled her into a hug, she flinched but realized it was him and sank into the hug, gripping onto the boys dirty shirt like she never wanted to let go. "Hey, I promise we will get out of this Eri. There gotta be some way."

Before he knew it Izuku was being pulled out and was back in the room with overhaul.

"Our goal is to reshape this corrupted world. " he said, a psychotic and yet still collected look in his eyes, "there are two ways we do this. You give us one for all. Or you become our pawn" The younger boy decided that both of those options were bad and just stared with a blank look at the villain. "Using Eri's quirk we have made quirk erasing bullets." Izuku tensed, "no-" he started but was interrupted by a horrible twisting pain in his gut. The villain was pulling him apart, he started yelling. "THIS WILL KEEP HAPPENING UNTIL YOU TELL ME BOY. IT WILL NEVER END" he started laughing maniacally while Izuku yelled in pain, struggling against restraints as his own blood poured onto the floor.

----

Todoroki sat at the kitchen table with his eyes closed, Aizawa had moved next to him and was rubbing his back. The boy, wiping his tears, opened his eyes and looked behind him again, this time catching a glimpse of red through the window. Todoroki practically lept out of his chair, which got pushed into Hizashi. Todoroki was looking around that area frantically, frozen in place, unable to get words out. It was the exact same shade of hair the villain in his dream had. Aizawa was trying to get the kids attention, shaking him on the shoulder. Todoroki snapped out of it and lifted a shaky hand to point, "there was something there!!!" Hizashi placed a hand on his shoulder, "you sure your okay kid?" "I saw something!! I swear! It was the person from my dream." He yelled, but at this point he was starting to question himself, was his mind just playing tricks on him? He sat back down, the sun was gonna rise soon. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry for the trouble..." Aizawa picked up after his sentence in a more caring and affectionate tone than Todoroki was expecting, "kid its gonna be ok. Lets tell tsukauchi about this dream though, it could be someones quirk or something, who knows." Aizawa seemed a bit more awake, a cat came strolling up to him and hopped on his lap. Todoroki stared, "a c a t " Aizawa nodded, "cats are great." "I have never seen a cat this close in real life." Shoto stated.

Mic stared, "youve gotta be kidding."

"This is sherbert" aizawa introduced.

"Hes friendly" he continued. The cat was a cat that looked probably like this-

 The cat was a cat that looked probably like this-

Aizawa let the cat examine Todoroki. When the cat climbed onto todoroki's lap he was stiff as a pole and then he whispered, "can i move?" Aizawa laughed and nodded. 'Woah aizawa laughed' Todoroki thought. He pet the cat which was surprisingly relaxing to todoroki.

But there was no way Todoroki could fall back asleep after that. Eventually the hero couple, cat, and Todoroki had moved to the couch and turned on the office or some other netflix show. Todoroki watched it groggily, petting the cat in his lap. The two heroes fell asleep on the couch and Todoroki suddenly felt extremely alone and vulnerable. He looked down at the cat, who was wide awake, this put him at ease a little, knowing he wasnt the only one awake. He still felt like he was being watched, like there was another person there that he couldnt see.

Suddenly the cat got up, in a tense mode and made its way towards the window. This freaked the boy out, and thats when he saw it, a glimpse of the woman through the windows. He suppressed a scream as she cought a nasty smile from her. Suddenly Aizawa shot awake, waking up Hizashi who was under him. Aizawa frantically looked around, his eyes landing on a panicked Todoroki.

"She was here." The both said in unison.

Hizashi was like. 'Uhhh what woah. ' he was confused to say the least. Aizawa made his way to the kid and hugged him, "I saw some things too... Along the lines of what you described." He said eerily. Todoroki shivered, "she was there. Shes gone but she was there.." Aizawa pulled out his phone and texted tsukauchi frantically. This may finally give them a clue, whether or not the villain meant it or not.

----

(Hey i know its short but its gonna have to be ok. Its like 850 ish words so i tried my best. I have school online tomarow and stuff. I have to make choir memes. I'm gonna make this up as I go kinda mabye make some notes in my notes.) Hope this was ok -

-your sick author.

Fun fact: (idk if this is real or not lmao it was on tiktok but...) The only reason Deku didnt commit suicide is because it wouldve gotten bakugo in trouble.