awake.. (pt2)

Yall i have colorgaurd auditions soon and they just gave us the stuff and i gotta be a womans at the worst times so im not doing very well at GETTING SHIT DONE. uGHgGGGgGGH im in pain. Anyways onto the chapter.

-----

His mother was going to die...

Izuku gasped outloud at thus realization, "MOM" he yelled, trying to get up, "is momma here!?" He sobbed.

Todoroki nodded, pulling him back as Inko rushed into the room. Izuku tugged his mom into a hug, shaking and crying. "You- you have to go- please!" He pleaded with no explantation.

"Izuku calm down, dont push me away-" she said, but was interupted.

"NO!- No- you- I love you- dad- please. Bad- go!!" He needed to say so much but didnt have enough time, "I- I cant breath." He held his chest, trying to intake a breath but the world was spinning and his ears were ringing and he felt himself gasping for air but it wasnt enough, his vision was blurring.

And then he saw Todoroki, he saw him in front of him. He listened to his soothing voice and matched his breathing, "what happened.. Start from the beginning. Take your time. Its gonna be okay."

Izuku nodded a bit, "I went to bed- and I had.. A dream?" He sniffled, "I dunno if it was a dream... I woke up but life was different and I didnt remember this world. And momma was gone and I never met you all because I never went to UA. Dad hurt me and made me hurt other people. And I wanted to die. I- ...

It was 6 years I was there. "

Todoroki's eyes widened, "6 years? You were only out for 3 days-"

"I dunno how it works- but villains took over the world and I thought I could finally die and-" Izuku started to cry again, "it hurt so much..." Todoroki pulled the boy into a hug, encasing him in safety and love. Just being there for him, until they parted and Izuku continued.

"I finally met death but then I was in a new reality- I didnt remember the last one.

I got pushed around, and dad still hurt me sometimes but... The bullying was bad and we- I-" Izuku felt the world around him fade and the only thing he could hear was his own heartbeat, but he was pulled back by Todoroki.

Guilt hit him like a wave, and he couldnt talk as he sobbed. "Kachaan- and I-" he choked on his words, grabbing at his hair.

Todoroki pulled his hands off, "did you do something bad?" He asked, and the smaller boy nodded, "I- I killed him" he whispered, starting to cry, "he made me proud of it- he made it feel good- " he sobbed, "How can I be a hero!!!" He grabbed his chest, "I cant- be- a hero." He sobbed.

Todoroki looked him square in the face, holding him by his shoulders. "Izuku Midoriya. You are still going to be a hero. You feel guilty for something that didnt really happen which just proves that you wont give in to him."

Izuku nodded a bit, "please just... " he hiccuped, "dont let me hurt anyone." He was clenching his fists tightly, trembling.

"I wont let you hurt anyone baby..." Todoroki said softly, planting a small kiss on Izukus forhead. He nodded a bit, before his stomach growled.

They all decided to get some food to eat.

----

Im in pain. So pt. 3 will be tomarow :)

Im trying to get shit done but im dying.

And i actually have stuff to do 😰😔✌

And I just saw lightning.

Checked the weather channel and it seems we gots 100% chance of storm. Welp goodnight.

I'll be reading haikyu fanfics if you need me.

Apologies for it being so short :(

(I'm.not in the writing mood today)