Easter special!

Happy Easter everyone!

This has absolutely nothing to do with the story its just a cute little tododeku easter short with possible other ships

(Im not sure if ill get a regular chapter out today but ill try.)

--------

Izuku woke up in the class 1A dorms on Easter morning and went downstairs, he had made little gift bags for everyone. He set them out in the common area and started making pancakes for everyone. Izuku felt good doing something for his class. After a while a few more people came downstairs and greeted Izuku. Todoroki came and greeted the boy and offered to help make pancakes. Izuku turned around a bit to fast while dismissing Todoroki and burnt his elbow on the stove. "OW!" Izuku quickly pulled his elbow off the stove and tried to examine it with teary eyes. Todoroki started to help him, he grabbed the first Aid kit and started to treat the burn, a light pink blush spreading across his features, though it was barely noticable.

Todoroki finished and smiled at Midoriya, "I think youve made enough pancakes for today." The green haired boy laughed a little, a bit flustered that Todoroki was being so social. Mina found the little gift bags and shrieked, they were filled with peeps, easter eggs filled with candy, and that really messy plastic grass stuff.

"Thanks Midoriya!!" She yelled from across the common area. The rest of the class found thiers and gladly thanked Midoriya as well. Izuku grinned and rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly, "its no biggy." Todoroki found his and shot a smile Midoriya's way. Izuku's heart was beating fast and he wasnt sure why, he loved it when Todoroki smiled, it made him feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Izuku smiled back and they dreamily stared into eachothers eyes. Some of the girls noticed which resulted in Mina yelling, "I SHIP IT" from across the common area. The greenette got all flustered and ran back up to his dorm. He could here Todoroki behind him talking to Mina, "you scared him off!!" Todoroki was blushing just as much.

Izuku could hear this and turned around, "its ok! I need to call my mom and tell her Happy Easter!!" Midoriya made his way to his dorm and called his mom.

They talked for a while until there was a knock on Midoriya's dorm door, "Hey Midoriya, its Todoroki. Can I come in?"

Midoriya wrapped things up with his mom and opened the door to find Todoroki holding a little gift bag.

-----while deku was in the call---

Todoroki was sitting there and thinking when he had this awakening and all the peices fell into place and everything made sense. Clearly it left a look on his face because Ururaka asked, "what happened?" He stared at her intensely and then said, "ive had an awakening."

She giggled a bit, "ok about what?"

I knew what I had to do, I asked for Ururaka and Mina's help. I needed thier advice. Once they were in a private place where the other students werent, Todoroki spilled his newly discovered Tea.

"I like like Midoriya and I dont know what to do about it." He said blandly. Both the girls started fangirling.

"OMGMGG TODOROKI!!"

"EEEEE"

"Shut up." Todoroki said, a deep blush spreading around his face. "Awwee hes blushing." Mina said.

"So will you help me or not!?" Todoroki said, still flustered. "Of course we will help you!!" Ururaka said, her light brown hair bouncing up and down.

Mina and Ururaka started whispering and making a plan. Todoroki sat there awkwardly while the two girls talked.

He munched on some jellybeans while waiting. Suddenly both girls got on thier phones. The girls where taking a pole on a groupchat that exluded Midoriya and Todoroki.