twist.

Izuku:

I feel the wind rush past my ears and comb tangles into my messy green hair. Falling..

Falling....

Falling...

HIT.

I hear my bones crack but don't feel any pain. My vision clouds into black and I cant hear. I cant breath. I try to breath but I cant get a breath in. Then I loose all awareness.

Im back?

I open my eyes and im staring at myself. Myself that just jumped. I see myself, bloody, broken, and mangled in kachaan's arms. Hes begging me to wake up. Hes crying. Hes on the phone with someone.

What have I done.

Bakugo:

Im buying groceries and taking a shortcut home when suddenly I see something. I look up and someone is falling. I make the suprised noise that anime characters make and run over, not knowing how to help. The person is falling quickly and then I see. Deku... Its deku. I freeze. He wasnt joking. He wasnt kidding. This is my fault-

Hes so close to the ground. I jump to try to catch him but miss. The impact wouldve hurt me and hurt him too. But i couldve saved him.

I scream, starting to cry. "IZUKU" some strangers come by and call 911 or whatever it is in japan the author is too lazy to figure it out.

I'm shaking beside him. I didnt mean it. I didnt mean it im sorry. I just start yelling at him. "IM SORRY. IM SORRY IZUKU-" I feel a presence behind me. I look up, still in tears to see non other than Icy-Hot to me, todoroki to you. To-do desperately starts doing CPR

Izuku:

I'm watching this unfold. Todoroki starts doing CPR. I feel very sleepy all a sudden. I fall asleep. I gasp, my eyes creeking open and being blinded with light and a todoroki over top of me. It hurts everywhere. It hurts so bad. Todo stops. I cough, struggling to breath.

Todo: I'm doing CPR when I feel and hear him gasp, his eyes peek open and then close again. He starts coughing. He's so bloody. The ambulance arrives and takes him to the hospital. People clear out and me an bakugo are left alone. I stare at him. "This is your fault- you told him to kill himself!!" I scream, tears still streaming down my face.

"I know." He replies and starts sobbing himself.

Both bakugo and todoroki saw something they never needed to see that day.

UH THIS ISNT FINISHED LOL I ACCIDENTALLY PUBLISHED IT SO ILL DO TWIST PART 2 AS THE NEXT CHAPTER AND IT WILL PROBABLY BE UPLOADED TONIGHT?