fathers. all the dads

Edit: this chapter is literally just dad crap. Deku dad. To-do dad. I'm tempted to make him dadzawa because we love dadzawa. Leave a vote if you enjoy the story!

Before school...

Todoroki was woken up at roughly 4 am by his dad for an "extensive training session" because of the hero work he had been off from. Todoroki groggily got up and got dressed, knowing complaining would only make it worse. He made his way down the hall to see his dad in flames that were growing bigger by the second. Through the flames he spotted his dad's furious face, and his journal. Todoroki felt his blood run cold, in both sides. "Dad I-" he felt flames surround him, earning some burns on his ice side. He was yelling to stop. He used his ice and shot some at endeavor, but he melted it quicker than he could shoot it. His dad grabbed hold of his shirt and punched him in the face, earning a big, dark bruise on his right side, leaving a mark immediately. Todoroki was thrown against the wall and before he could regain himself a flaming journal was thrown at him as well. It singed his clothes. He took it and tried to stop its burning with his ice. His dad got a hold of him again and he started yelling. he blocked most of it out, trying to escape from the situation. He was hit back into reality, literally. Endeavor was yelling about all the things he had ever written in his journal, badmouthing him, his rebellion, especially being gay. His dad was in such a rage he threw the boy out and told him to get to school. And that they would continue this when they got home. Todoroki hobbled back to his room, took of his battered clothes, and observed himself in the mirror, he had a huge bruise on his face, several burns on his right side, because his other side was fire resistant. Everywhere ached from being thrown into the wall. He pulled on his uniform, tears forming in his eyes. He didnt know what to do. Everyone was gonna ask what happened and he couldnt think of what to say. He wanted his dad to stop doing this. Fuyumi entered his room to see her brother littered in cuts, burns, and bruises. She ran up and hugged him.

"Go to school and tell someone... Please. This isnt ok anymore" she begged. Todoroki nodded in agreement. "I- I'll - I'll get someone..." A tear rolled down Todorokis cheek. Fuyumi gave him a tight squeeze and then broke the hug. "If you get there early, no one will ask questions." She handed Todoroki his half burnt journal. "Ill handle dad." In that moment Todorokis noggin was so crammed with events he just left without saying another word.

-----------

Now Todoroki was in recovery girls room, with 2 pro heroes sitting in front of him with worried expressions on their faces. Todoroki was aching all over and trying to explain what had happened but it was starting to blur and he was slowly shutting everyone else out again. He forced himself to talk and to relive it again. He tried to explain, but he couldnt keep his emotions in check like he normally could.

"So- it was 4am and he woke me up. And t- he told me to- to come and train.. And then he was mad." Todoroki take sa deep shaky breath, "a-and he had- m-my journal and he- read through it. And- he-.... Then he...." Todoroki touches his face, and tugs down his sleeve to hide a burn.

"Kid, what else did he do." Aizawa said calmly. Todoroki kept quiet, then after a minute he pulled up his sleeve to reveal a burned up arm. And then he simply said, "he threw me into the wall.... I have a lot of bruises on my torso." He said. Aizawa and recovery girl looked st eachother, "how long has he been doing this, and do you know why?" Todoroki spilled the whole quirk marriage and his dad wanting him to surpass all might and all the jazz about his siblings, the part that cought Aizawa's attention was the part about his brother who left. And then told him that his father had been doing it since he could remember.

Todoroki felt releived, he finally told someone other than Izuku.. Maybe they could really help him. The tall boy suddenly remembered, "is there any way... " he paused rewording his thoughts. "My told me we would continue this after school." Aizawa was able to catch the fear in his voice and the slight glimmer of hope in his eyes. Todoroki hoped maybe there was a way out of this, not just for him but for all his family.

-----------

Izuku had been dragged out of his cell and tied up in the main bar portion of the league's hideout. He was bloody and bruised. Every villian the boy knew from the league was there and there were even some new recruits he didn't know. Suddenly there was a loud bang on the door. And the purple mist guy opened it. Suddenly a guy wearing a suit with a wierd mask on entered. Izuku's heart sank and he ghostly pale, it was all for one... The room was so quiet you would be able to hear a pin drop. Izuku's fight for flight kicked in and he activated his quirk, green lightning surrounded him as he struggled against his restraints. A new recruit named spinner and A villain named Twice came and held him back. The boy bit his lip, hoping the pain would make him stop shaking. All for One was approaching him.

"I never thought this day would come Izuku Midoriya." He said eerily, his voice sounded familiar to Izuku, but he wasnt sure why. He stood in front of the boy and the boy looked back up at him, being bold, showing no signs of fear, though on the inside all of his everything was screaming at him to run away, to get out, to escape.

A simple turn on the head and a hand motion left Izuku, All for One, and Shigaraki alone in the bar. "So this is it. Your All Mights successor." Izuku didnt answer, just pursed his lips and stayed quiet. There was a loud wacking sound as All for One slapped Midoriya's cheek with the back of his hand. "Confirm this. Are you All Mights succsessor." He demanded. Izuku stayed strong and pretended he didnt know what he was talking about, "what do you mean?" All for one lifted him and the stool he was strapped to with one of his quirks and hurled him against the wall, and then in the most calm and collected voice said, "he gave you one for all." Izuku, with his ankles and hands tied up, was stuck on the floor. He was lifted up again, Izuku flinched, waiting for pain, but it didnt come. Instead the villains started laughing.

"He's scared of us!!" Shigaraki laughed.

Suddenly All for One put Izuku back down, and instead of doing anything else, he took off his mask.

Just to be clear, lets confirm the condition Midoriya is in at the moment. He has... A healing wound from a decay quirk on his face. A stab wound. And bruises from being thrown around, not to mention the mental damage and fatigue. Continuing on...

All for One took off his mask, he had no eyes, no nose, (like voldemort lol) and a mouth. "Recognize me Izuku?" A malicious grin spread across the corrupt villains face as he demonstrated a fire breathing quirk. Izuku was confused, and then it dawned on him and a look of horrified realization started to form on his features. All for One pulled out a wallet, and opened it. Inside was a beat up debit card, an ID, and a photo of Hisashi Midoriya, Inko Midoriya, and a newborn baby with a tuft of evergreen hair and a grin as big as All Mights. Izuku shook his head, "no. Your not dad- dad is working in America!! Your not my dad!" He shouted. A sly grin crept onto All for Ones face, "oh but I am.... And now that I have the power of One for All under my control... My plan will finally have the last piece of its puzzle.

---------------

Todoroki was exused from class and got to hang in Aizawas office. It had been decided that after school Todoroki would not go home, instead he would stay at school with Aizawa and get updates on the raid. The heroes were finally going to the Villains last known lair, and they were going to save midoriya. It was clear All Might was not going to leave without him.

The fact that All Might was so protective of Izuku made Todoroki's conspiracy on Izuku being All Mights secret love child even more real.

---------------

Beep bop hippity hop would you look who it is its the author at the end of another terrible chapter. :/

Thx for like 160 reads??? Wtf actually? 😂 I'm glad I have at least 4 consistent readers. (If i did math right lol)