freaking mineta

*video is my current fav song and some inspiration for future plot in this story have taken inspiration from it. ;)

SOMEONE FREAKING HELP ME. I HAD A WHOLE PLOT FOR THIS STORY THAT I PLANNED AT 1AM LAST NIGHT AND NOW I CANT REMEMBER A SINGLE THING. THERE WAS ALSO A STORY I WAS READING LAST NIGHT AND I CANT FIND IT ANYWHERE. NOT ON MY READING LISTS. NOT IN MY LIBRARY.

S O M E O N E H E L P M E F I N D I T

I CAME TO A STOPPING POINT AND I CANT REMEMBERRRRRRRrrrrrr

Also this chapter is a little bit of a filler
----

(MY FRIEND BROUGHT ME HOMEADE BREADSTICKS I-)

(I REMEMBERED MY PLAN AND WROTE IT DOWN) 

----

Izuku woke up that morning, he was finally going to go back to school. His mother looked unusually happy this morning. He noticed but didnt say anything.

Todoroki and him went to school.

As they walked Izuku felt the sense of dread in his stomach get larger and larger and when they reached the academy gates, he stopped dead in his tracks. He hadnt been here in so long. What would his classmates think? How were they going to react? Will he be made fun of?

Todoroki pulled him into a hug, "I'll keep them from asking too many questions." He smiled a little and they walked into school.

Izuku was bombarded when they walked in, quickly throwing him into a bit of a freakout, thankfully Todoroki and Aizawa were there to calm things down.

Izuku shrank into his seat as mineta, who was sitting next to him gave him a look that made Izuku shiver. He didnt like it.

Skip to lunch cuz author lazyyyy

They got to lunch and Izuku seemed on edge, he tugged on Todoroki's sleeve. "Can we sit somewhere else today..?" He asked shyly.

Todoroki nodded collectedly and they went to eat their lunch outside. It was pretty quiet and they were making a bit of small talk, little did they know a certain perverted and purple boy was peering around the corner, holding his grape soda themed phone, recording. Todoroki, noticing Izuku seemed on edge, grabbed his soft jawline and pulled his face close. They looked into eachother's eyes dreamily before sharing a short kiss. Todoroki then asked, "Izuku, ive been meaning to ask this for a while... But, will you be my boyfriend? Can we make it official?"

Izuku's eyes shone with emotion they had lacked before, nodding joyously as a true smile spread across his face. They shared in a longer, more passionate kiss...

Mineta had the whole thing on video. He thought being gay was horrible, and was ready to ruin thier lives. Todoroki for thinking hes so much better and Izuku for wanted so much attention all the time. He was dragging the class down with him in mineta's opinion.

He stopped the recording and opened up messages, sending the video to everyone individually and not making a groupchat. The only two people who didnt receive the lone notification were the newly formed couple who were making out behind the school.

By the end of lunch everyone in class 1A and some of class 1B had seen the video. Mineta felt successful in his outrageous plan.

By the time Izuku and Todoroki had finished (im a catholic I dont write smut :) Lunch was almost over so they headed back to the classroom.  Izuku was in a significantly better mood than usual and Todoroki had a small smile on his face, they had agreed to keep it a secret for a little bit until things got back to normal and everyone settled back in a bit, but when they arrived back in class they didnt expect to see every pair of eyes on them. Izuku immediatly tensed back up and the sparkle in his eye vanished when he saw mineta's sick grin. He hated it. The feeling he had done something wrong but not knowing what it was.

Todoroki *insert verb for the action of an anime dropping a bead of sweat when there really isnt a reason to be so uncomfortable that your that sweaty unless you have a disorder* and looked at the anxious Izuku. They both sat down and Izuku wasnt handling the stares and whispers well. Todoroki decided to stand up, "Why are you guys gossiping? What did Midoriya do?"

Everyone glared at Todoroki, making his heart skip a beat, "We thought you liked Momo!!!" Denki said. Bakugo kept quiet as well as Kirishima. (;)

Todoroki was confused, Izuku was staring as well. Todoroki gave him a calming look, "well I am sorry to inform you that I dont like Momo..."

"YEAH BECAUSE HIM AND IZUKU ARE GAY F*GS"

Izuku's heart skipped a beat, how did they find out. Kirishima jumped in in the two boy's defense, "And whats wrong with being gay!?" He yelled. "Why are you getting so defensive kirishima are you gay!?" Mineta said.
"And what if I was!?" Kirishima snapped back, growing a bit nervous. Thats when bakugo fired off an explosion, getting up and standing on his desk, pulling his peers eyes up with him.

"Who. The fvck. Cares."

He let that sink in, before yelling.

"STICKY BALLS NEEDS TO KEEP HIS @SS OUT OF OTHER PEOPLES FVCKING LIFE." He screamed, still standing on the desk and shooting mineta a terrifying glare, before climbing down and planting a small kiss on Ejiro's cheek.

The class was shook.

Sister shooketh if i may.

Bakugo was feeling considerate that day, he knew Deku didnt actually want to steal the spotlight, he finally understood. So he diverted the attention to himself, if he was gonna be number one he was gonna have to get used to it.

Aizawa trudged in and looked at the shocked class, giving them all a 'i dont know what the H E / L happened here but you need to stop it right now or im expelling ALL of you. ' look. He spotted a certain green haired ball of anxiety and pulled him out after class, asking what happened.

He explained it simply.

Lets just say Mineta was not in class again after that...

he got expelled.

Back to the story.

The school day finished and Izuku felt his phone buzz. He checked it while shuffling through the usual crowd of students struggling to get out the exit of the building. It was his mom.

'I have a surprise when you get home!!'

It read.

He nodded to himself has he went through the exit and breathed im fresh open air, a nice change from the stuffy air of the hallways.

He was walking home with Kachaan that day because Todoroki was going home with Aizawa.

They had a pretty quiet walk, talking about casual things like homework and school stuff. Light topics.

Izuku had been having a conversation with his buddy when the other stopped in his tracks.

"Hey Deku looks like your dad is finally back from the store."

-----

Tee hee