villain shenanigans pt 2 2/2

(LOOK AT BOKUTO LOOK AT HIM HES ADORABLE.)

All for One left the room with his newly attained quirk, heading to the room Izuku was in.

He opened the door to find the boy with the green hair with his knees tucked to his chest and his head in his arms.

(Like ishida because i just watched that..)

All for One ordered him to stand up, and he did

Tears had left streaks down the boys dirty face.

"Why were you crying?" He asked, activating his quirk. He watched several emotions flash over the boys face... "Becau-"

And then he was under..

----

Izuku felt his mind go blank and his body and movements fall out of his control. Rage overwhelmed him.

He had gotten out of shinso he could get out of all for one too.. 

He tried, he tried until he was so mentally exhausted he couldnt. He couldnt even move his finger.

He felt his limbs carry him outside.

He saw himself pick up a knife.

He opened a door, gripping the knife hard.

His head pounded as he saw a terrified and helpless shinso in front of me.

He cursed in his head, the quirk was so strong. He couldnt break out.

He had to

HE HAD TO

He screamed internally, his whole willpower going into one for all.

His right arm shattered and the knife clanged as it fell to the ground.

Izuku screamed, " SHINSO"

Shinso looked at him in amazement, stunned and at a loss for words.

All for one was pissed... To say the least.

Izuku had a huge wave of adrenaline and his fight or flight sense kicked in.

Boy was he ready throw hands with this mad but instead, he grabbed shinso with his good arm and burst a hole in the wall.

He just kept breaking through until hi was out.

He kept running, his legs feeling as if they would give away any minute. 

He used one for all to get further away, eventually collapsing next to a gas station in the middle of nowhere.

Shinso kneeled next to him, not knowing what to do.

He ran into the gas station, begging to use the phone. He rang up the police, he couldnt think of another number to call.

Hello 911 whats your emergency? The operator said calmly, it was a female.

"My friend and I just escaped from villains and he just collapsed and I dont know where we are please help!"

Ok sir, i need you to stay calm. Do you have any injuries?

"N-no im a little bruised in some places but nothing bad.. My friend's arm is shattered though."

Do you have any idea where you are?

"No! We are at a gas station in the middle of no where!"

Shinso was shaking as he let out a sob, answering questions to the best of his abilities.

"We go to UA Highschool. We were in Tokyo for a trip.. Well i was- my friend here we didnt know where he was. "

What is your friends name?

"Izuku Midoriya."

Okay sir, please stay on the line with me, we are currently getting services to your area.

Shinso let out a sob, he couldnt hold it in anymore as the reality of the situation settled in.

As he watched his unconcious friend.

As he listened to the operator

As he heard the wailing of sirens in the distance

He sobbed and sobbed as Aizawa arrived and helped him.

He let his teacher hug him as he cried.

It was an emotional day for shinso.

And deku was just chillin unconcious the whole time.