K

(Hey guys got my chihiro cosplay wig today and im hyped. Here is an awful edit i made :D)

 Here is an awful edit i made :D)

So anyways this chapter may fall a bit short im trying to improve some other chapters at the moment

----

It was the next day and Todoroki and Bakugo sat in class, both eagerly waiting for Izuku to show up, despite thier worry they both knew he wouldnt be happy if he didnt know thier plan. So they decided to okay it with him before proceeding.

But Izuku never showed up that day.

Or the next day.

Or the day after that.

The two boys had relentlessly tried contact but it was no use.

He didnt pick up.

----

Izuku was in bad shape. His dad forced him to try to fight every day for hours. With no treatment to his severe burn he found it hard to move. He barely ate or slept adding to his weakness.

The hours when they fought consisted of mostly Izuku getting beat up.

He needed it to stop but no way was he going to turn to the villain side, this mind set just hurt him more. The fighting getting more intense everyday. Neither Inko nor Izuku could get help. They were trapped.

----

Izuku and Inko had been locked up in the house for days. The boy hadnt gone to school either.

Then the school called. Inko picked up, Hisashi lingering over her holding Izuku close, a silent threat that if you spill anything he would get hurt.

"Hello this is UA highschool, is this the Midoriya household?"

Inko responded in a small voice, "yes. This is Inko Midoriya speaking."

"We are calling in regards to your sons absence at school. He has missing work and his grades will start to change drastically and he could face punishment if hes out for more than two weeks without notice."

Inko eyed her husband wearily, "he's got a bad case of the stomach flu." She said quietly, "I'll keep you updated, I'm terribly sorry for no notice. Things have been crazy lately."

"Apologies Mrs. Midoriya, I hope Izuku feels better soon I-"

Izuku knew his chance was now. He didnt care about the consequences.

He yelled loud enough so that whoever was on the other side of the phone could hear. "HELP US PL-"

Hisashi slapped the phone out of Inko's hand, it slamming into the ground and shattering.

The line went dead on the other end.

The man was fuming, throwing Izuku to the ground and screaming at him.

Izuku suffered through this, knowing heroes would come for them soon.

When Hisashi noticed he was taking the hits and accepting it he grabbed Inko. This got the boys attention.

"OH YOUVE ROYALLY FVCKED UP THIS TIME IZUKU. YOUR A MISTAKE AND MAYBE IF YOU STOPPED BEING SO DAMM PERSISTENT AND ANNOYING YOU COULD GET SOMEWHERE. IF YOU COULD JUST LEARN TO LISTEN MAYBE YOUR DEAREST MOTHER WOULDNT FEEL THE PAIN SHE'S ABOUT TO FEEL."

Izuku attacked, pain screaming in every nook and cranny. Every body part he has was throbbing. Crying for him to stop. He knocked Hisashi over, giving him a punch and a kick, trying to get his mother free.

And somehow with the power of pure adrenaline, shock, and one for all he did. He managed to get her free and literally tossed her out the front door, where he knew his dad wouldnt go. He was ready to take the pain. He was ready to accept death even , as long as his mom was safe. The mom that had cared for him and loved him. Through thick and thin she had been there for him. And he always wanted to be there for her, but he couldnt bear the thought of living without her.

If she was safe. He was happy.

----

It was 1:30 and Todoroki and Bakugo were doing a team exercise during the hero part of their course, when Aizawa got a call.

He seemed a bit more awake after that and looked over to the moniters that he was observing the group rescue exercise from.

He pressed a button, speaking into the microphone.

The speakers blasted with Aizawa's serious voice, not his normal tired and irritated one.

"This exercise is paused. Todoroki and Bakugo need to exit and meet me in the principals office immediately.

--end of part 1

Sorry its short. Editing chapters!!

About 730 words.

:,/