idk how to write

LMAO TIME SKIP CUZ IM FUCKING LAZY AND DUNNO HOW TO WATCH SUBEDBED ANIME AND TYPE AT THE SAME TJME DKDBSKVSKSVS

JSBSBSJSBS

Sjbdlsfalagalshkshs im watching given smdbdndbhdhs uGHHdg i have no motivation to write jeez louise.

----

Today was the day they went after All for One.

Izuku was the only one that could land a solid punch on, but hopefully with the rest of the heroes help they could defeat him for good...

If only that was what Izuku could think.

It was like a switch for positive and negative thinking but his switch was stuck on negative and wouldnt budge.

He had become irritable, easily frustrated. He either didnt sleep or slept all the time. His grades fell.

But Todoroki stuck through it, always managing to bring his spirits up a little bit.

He stuck with him through every panic attack and every angry rant he went on.

And Izuku was thankful for that.

Todoroki was some of the only hope he could cling on to.

----

Dabi and Reed were on a mission, they had gained provisional liscences.

Of course reed was quirkless. She had been discarded. So she didnt get a provisional liscence (or whatever the FRICK they are) but she was helping out.

(bzmzvzmsvmsvsnsvMSBDLAGSLZVZLZKZBZJSBSBDJDLXHDLGDLDHDKXHJDHSMSBDKXVMZVXMSHSKSHNZVXMZVSJXVNSBZ S AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGHHHHHAHAHDJABAKDVKAUSJWVAMZVJAVSNXHXJSHSKSHXJZHNZJZNZNZNZHXJZMHSNAHSJZHXJXBDJBSHSNBDBZNZBXBZKSIWLFHKDJDKDHXNCNXBNXBXXKALA)
(My ship sailed. Sorry continue reading...)

The small tap of Dabi's shoes echoed through the dark damp alleyway that contained the entrance to the bar or thr League of Villains hideout.

The plan was:
1- join the LOV
2- get info
3- be a spy or some shit
4- give the info to the heroes
5- catch all for one
6- BOOM happily ever after

It was THE BEST plan there ever was.

Obviously.

Smh

How could you even doubt it.

So dabi was strolling down to the bar. He just kinda walked in like he owned the place like

"Hey shigaraki whats the motherfuckin situation bitch amiright?"

"Didnt you go to jail?" He asked.

"I mean yeah but I escaped cuz im a badass obviously."

"Great... Okay."

"Okay so whats the tea what are you all doing next how can I help." Dabi SLAPPED the table.

"Dont slap that its nice wood!!" Kurogiri snapped.

"Jsbsjsbsn oKay"

"So boss is trying to get that KID to be a villain. Hes failing miserably though. Apparently his new way is set and stone or something but like. Yeah. I guess we are gonna try to get him AGAIN next week when they go back to the USJ itll be like a little reunion. " Shigaraki chuckled, "we'll just scoop him up in and out real quick."

Dabi nodded, "mhm."

"What time is that? "

"Idk whenever the heck they go i dont remember." Shigaraki replied.