twist part 2

(Sorry for the mess up y'all here is the rest. Thx for 9 reads.)

Both bakugo and todoroki saw something they never needed to see that day...

Bakugo:

I sit against the building. The building he jumped from. My head in my lap, im crying. Todoroki starts to yell, its so out of character from his usual calm and collected demeanor. I remember, izuku wasnt wearing shoes. Maybe he left a note. I look up at todoroki and he looks back at me. I stare at the boy with the split quirk. He had tears running down his face and is clearly frustrated, sad, and angry.

"He probably left a note..." I say.

I feel todorokis arm on my wrist as we start climbing the stairs of the building. When we reach the top we see izuku's bright red shoes. I spot paper in them and grab them out. I unfold one.

"Dear mom..."

"Dear todoroki...."

"He wrote one to you..." I say.

I open the last one, the shortest of them all.

"Dear kachaan,

I hope your happy."

And he signed it with every name ive ever called him. I squeeze the note and run back down the stairs. I hear todoroki calling after me, but i keep running. I keep running until im home. I slam open the door and sprint up the stairs. My parents exchange concerned glances.

Mitsuki :

My idiot of a child slams open the front door. As im about to yell I catch a glimpse of puffy eyes. He runs up the stairs. I exchange glances with my husband. Suddenly, I get a call from inko.

Inko?

We havnt talked in forever.

I pick up and immediatly hear sobbing

Mitsuki- and he- hospital. And he-

Woah woah slow down, inko what happened is everything ok?

Izuku- is - no. No its not ok!

What happened?

Izuku- *crying increases* he jumped.

He what?

Inko is sobbing over the phone.

HE COMMITTED SUICIDE AND HES IN THE HOSPITAL!!

I tear up, my hand going to my mouth.

"I'll be right over. Stay on the phone with me ok?"

O- ok.

I mute myself.

"KATSUKI GET THE HELL DOWN HERE WE ARE LEAVING THE HOUSE"

He doesnt respond yelling. He comes down a few minutes later with a small backpack packed. His face is red from crying. I'm not sure but I have this feeling in my gut that this is why hes been like this.

He stands in front of me, "momma-"

My eyes widen, he hasn't spoken this calm or called me momma in a while. I pull him into a hug.

"Its all my fault-" he says, starting to sob.

I look at my husband and he looks back. We both agree something is wrong.

"Look honey.. I dunno what your talking about but izuku...."

"ITS MY FAULT" he breaks away and screams at me.

Katsuki:

"I WAS NEVER NICE TO HIM BECAUSE HE WAS F CKING QUIRKLESS!!! I DIDNT MEAN TO!! I ADMIRE HIM. HE HAS ALL THE QUALITIES I DONT!! AND THEN WHEN HE GOT HIS QUIRK IT FELT LIKE HE WAS LOOKING DOWN ON ME! Like i was gonna loose- and im sorry. I never meant for it to go this far."

I fall to my knees, a sobbing mess in front of my parents. I get a wack on the back of the head and then a warm embrace from my mom.

"Right now we are gonna help izuku and his family ok?"

I still have his letter in my hand.

We get in the car and drive off.

Todo:

Bakugo runs off the roof and down the stairs. I pick up my note and start running to the hospital.

I burst through the doors, sweaty and unable to catch my breath. I go up to the nurse, "can *gasp* can i see- *gasp* izuku midoriya?" I look at her desperately.

"I'm sorry sir.. Only family members can see him right now. Hes in critical condition."

Those words hit hard and tears threaten to spill down my cheek.

Critical condition...

I sit down in a chair to wait and stare at the unopened note crumpled in my hand.

I decide to read it, despite my shaking hands and fragile emotional state.

Dear todoroki

You made me question my sexuality and i think i loved you. Now you dont have to worry anymore. Become a hero for me. Ok?

-izuku

I tear up and break down in the waiting room. I hold the note tight. I hear a family come in and loud sobs, I look up, tears still on my face to find mrs. Midoriya and bakugo's family.

I have her note with me. I walk up and hand it to her. Bakugo looks just as emotionally unstable as the rest of us, if not more.

I watch as mrs. Midoriya reads it and starts sobbing more, which leads to a nurse approaching us and asking if there is someone we would like to see.
She responds, "i- izuku midoriya please. I need to see m-my son... "

"Me- me too..." I join in.

"Im sorry sir but hes unstable and only family can see him ri-"

I get teary and hand her the note. She reads it, understanding the situation and lets me see him as well. I feel flooded with relief, but its quickly overtaken by a sense of dread.

'Will izuku wanna see me?'

Im led back with Mrs. Midoriya only to see that its so much worse than I thought......

Hey! Sorry for the late update. Ive been reading a great story on here! im not sure if this is a thing on wattpad but I would like to give a shoutout to the first person who added this to thier reading list!!

Animeweebo112

Thanks for reading and for 11 reads.