I chuckled at his shock, "Yes. It is. But I don't carry this often." Ashton went ahead and ruffled my hair as he go, Calum following to smirk and look back to the final person I didn't know I was so excited to see for today.

"Hey, Luke." I greeted, smiling ear to ear like how Kyle called it creepy, and saw he was smiling at me, all dimples coming out of view. The man went closer, his hands going over the side of my head and his lips, crashing course towards my forehead my heart gave a tight squeeze. Threatening to jump out of my chest when his hands found mine and pulled me closer to the table.

There was an audience to that little scene when all of them sitting just by the booth were staring right at us—and our hands intertwined together. I struggled to breathe at that, getting anxious and excited all at the same time it was a confusing set of feelings. "Yeah—that was too sweet for me. It's a no." Calum closed the menu and it brushed away the tension I was feeling the whole time soon as we sat.

Although Luke didn't seem to mind the curious stares and wide sneaky smiles at all when he left my grasp and rounded it over my shoulders—or was it the chair? Honestly, I feel so numb from all that's happening right now. "We don't have all day, boys." Kat finally said as everyone opened the menus right then and turned away the fact that Luke was just casually reading through one while tracing circles on my shoulders.

Am I in heaven?

"Didn't see you all day today." He muttered, my eyes repeating the words I was reading over and over from losing focus over his fingers still doing the same motion.

"It's a really busy day." I answered, gulping through every word.

"I missed your face." A cough garnered my attention and, to no surprise, I'm afraid we still have an audience. It was Ashton, by the way, listening in while Mikey peaked over the top of the menu. On the other hand, Kyle wasn't participating and Calum and Kat were busy talking to each other. "What did you do all day?" Luke asked, my focus back to him and his hands.

"Kyle and I edited your diaries, drank two coffees, and—nothing more, actually." I answered, covering my face when I spread the page wide. "And I missed your face, too." It was a ballsy move to whisper it out, but it was all worth it when I heard him huff, and look at me sideways with a charming smile across his pretty face.

Our attention diverted just then to the waiter who all got our orders, me being last because I couldn't really pay much attention to the jumbled words while Luke still distracted me with his hands. But I managed to go through such a daunting task, and went ahead to order the most promising named food.

"It's seven more cities left 'til home, guys." Kat said, reminding me just how sudden two months went by that I didn't even notice it. For how many days, how many weeks, and it all led us to here. Out in the public with Luke who seemed as if he didn't give a shit whoever saw us act like this together. We kept our relationship before for all the right reasons, more for privacy and public approval that Luke dating his best friend since everything started just might lead to ruckus and stress. We didn't want to deal with it forever and made a pact to reveal it once everything is at its right time, but that seemed far away now more than ever.

"Can't believe it's nearly two months next week. Feels like it's way too fast than I remembered." Mikey added, tapping his fingers around the glass.

"True that, mate." Cal beamed, "Maybe it's 'cause we used to go on a whole year trip?" I remembered the good old days of me being dragged deliberately on a tour bus because I graduated around that month with nothing else to do. And they figured letting me on an around the world tour was the best idea ever. It actually is—when I found out about my love for photography—but the jetlag sucked ass.