"I know! I couldn't believe it either." I didn't wanna believe it even after Luke walked me to my door that night, asking if I still wanna go and I remember nodding slowly while trying my hardest not to pass out on the floor. I didn't register it in my mind enough until we left Norway, and until I saw him clad in a leather jacket with glasses right by his eyes. Smiling at me in the middle of the airport. In daylight.

And while he was singing Lover of Mine, it dawned on me just then that he was probably really, really serious about it.

Now, three days later, we were on board in a plane to Paris, and my nerves were tingling as hell.

"So, we're two hours in and you haven't stood up to vomit yet." Kyle started, "And I'm gonna conclude that either you're getting used to the plane now—or, your ex is just three seats behind us from the direction of the only bathroom in this section."

"Don't make me hate you even more, Kyle Jimenez." He chuckled, downing the last drop of his juice that he stood up and grinned at me. "What?"

"Nothing." He went on his way and I sat there, unable to deny the accusation when in fact, it was the very truth of it all. How was I suppose to stay calm and go back and forth from the toilet to my seat if I was gonna see him every single time? I couldn't even sleep so much just thinking about us going out again. I was half-expecting it'll all be a dream and I get to wake up in my true reality but nope.

Nope. This is real.

"Someone told me you're being an awful seatmate." Oh for the love of—

"Depends on who you're asking. If it's an ass wearing a blue pullover he never takes off? He's most likely unrealiable." The figure sat down beside me and clamped together the seatbelt. Setting into stone that I'm gonna give Kyle hell for this even if I want it. That doesn't give anyone an excuse to have me sit beside my ex. Of all the days.

"I'll be the judge of it on our last three hours. If you don't mind, of course."

"Whatever you say, dork." I finally gave up and look at him. He was smiling back at me and for a minute there, a voice yelled inside my head to do something about it.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer."

"I've got enough on my phone already. I think I like it better this way." I wasn't gonna let him win our little staring contest and I was so close. So freaking close I could feel his breath on mine. I've got one more inch to close off the gap between us when a figure appeared right at the aisle.

"Coffee!" The flight attendant grinned at me and it took so much of my patience not to get in a fight today.

Luke leaned away and nodded about on the girl, her wide smile and twinkling eyes gazed at him like she had just seen a unicorn and it would've been unpleasant for me to intrude in their little moment. So, I kept my mum and laid my head next to the window. Thinking just how easily it is for me to be captivated by those goddamn lips.

Why am I cursed with a hot ex-boyfriend who had so many girls lined up to steal his heart?

"Theo?" I hummed, avoiding his whole face for once in my life. "Hey, look at me." Shut up, Luke. "Theo. Come on." I feel something leaning on my shoulders and it wasn't his hand. "Are you gonna make me beg for it?" Oh man.

"Luke—" His forehead was inclined towards my shoulders. Slumped there in a way that made my hands cold and all that was left to do was let him.

"Are you excited for our date?" I forgot how clingy and straightforward my ex-boyfriend was. That he wasn't so shy as everyone thought he'd be.