"Come on Mr. Wellington, I know you secretly looouuvve me." I wiggle my eyebrows at him, which made a small smile to form in his stone face, though he quickly covers it up. "Whatever helps you sleep tonight Ms. Cooper, now get out before I make you." 

"Yes, boss." I passed him a salute and do as he orders.

~~~~

After a warm and nice bath, I went to my closet to choose a dress while talking to my mom on the phone. 

"Yes, mom."  "Ok, mom." "Soon, mom." "Yes, mother, I promise next weekend I will visit. I have to go now. Tell everyone I love them. Meet you next weekend." We exchange I love yous' before hanging up. I toss the phone on my bed and stare at my closet intently.

Hmm... What should I wear? What. Should. I. Wear? I rummage through the dresses hunting for a sexy dress. 

Aha, found one.

I did a neutral makeup and curled my hair towards the down letting it cascade down my shoulder falling over my breasts

I did a neutral makeup and curled my hair towards the down letting it cascade down my shoulder falling over my breasts. Perfect.

Did a final check, in a full-body mirror and... Voila...I am done! 

Taking a photo of me, I uploaded it in my insta account. 

Damn, I look good. Too good to come home alone tonight. If you know what I mean. I smile and blow a kiss to myself through the mirror.

When I reached the club, my friends were already outside, waiting. Once they saw me coming, they welcomed me with hoots and whistles. 

I went near them and twirl to give them a good show. The roar went louder, gaining the attention of the people standing next to us.

"Damn hot." Jace whistles. "True." His twin agreed.

"I didn't know you were this... Wow..." Sam commented checking me out from head to toe.

"Smoking hot babe." Gabby winks at me which gains her a punch in the gut from her pouting girlfriend. 

I smirk. "Tell me something I don't know." Flipping my hair I sashayed my way through the crowd into the club.

After dancing and drinking for about a while, everybody started to disperse. Some went home with partners, some were trying to get partners, and others just drinking alone.

Me? I rejected a bunch of people and by people I meant creeps. I agree a few were good looking, but as soon as they opened their mouth, they babbled like idiots and I don't do idiots.

I am very picky about my flings.

Damn it. What happened to all the men? All I wished for a decent hot guy to show up, but... NoOoOo, there wasn't a single man I liked.

It's like I came to a hot man deprived island or something.

Sighing at my luck, I ordered a margarita and took a sip of it while swiping through my Instagram account.