32.

10:45 pm. Vulture hall.

"Announce your name boy." the voice from the mic maniacally said.

"Harley Matthews." Theo shouted.

People were now even more excited and down to bet anything. The stacks increased higher. And they've reached about hundred now.

In addition to the amusement they changed the opponent's fighter to Jackson.

It was now the fight between Theo and Jackson. Which was about to get worse.

Jackson was not seemed to care who was Theo and now he's corrupting their fighting ethics and morals. Jackson had a very tough day and whatever he went through after Bailey's escape was killing him from the inside. He knew that it's the moment here, where he could use his entire strength to take out all the bubbling and bottled up fury. So he jumped on the other side of the ring accordingly.

They also doubled the stacks and it was the very first time they had this huge number of collection.

Before they could start, Theo was talking to George about Bailey's condition and taking furthermore information he could use to his advantage against Jackson.

On the other side, Madeline losing her temper wildly and she fumed at her brother.

"Kill him." She mumbled darkly to Jackson to which Jackson couldn't believe at first what was she saying, he was not standing inside the ring to kill someone, it wasn't him who do these dirty tasks. "You hear me brother, kill him!" She repeated showing no sign of any mercy, she was purely herself and it was scary even for Jackson.

Jackson didn't reply because he knew if he do reply what he wanted to, that will bring him into even worse condition by the end of the night. But he had clarity in his mind, what he has to do.

"Are you both ready?" Asked the host.
Jackson and Theo both shouted in agreement."Are you guys ready?" Host asked the crowd, he received the same enthusiastic response.

"So let the fight being!" He intensified his voice and it was the beginning of the climax of this entire chaos Theo  fell into.

Jackson made his move first and attacked and Theo went for defence, he dodged down and reversed a back punch at Jackson. He trembled but he balanced himself. Jackson was angry but not enough to kill. Jackson went for countless kicks, some of them Theo saved himself from but few hit him hard. He lost his balance and fall onto the ground.

Jackson rushed forwardly and grabbed him from the back of his neck. Theo struggled enough then after count to two, Theo succeeded releasing from Jackson's grip and stand up kicking on Jackson's face.

Jackson fell backward and coughed blood from of his mouth. Jackson didn't stay on ground for long before Theo could pin him down, he rolled around and returned a hard punch straight on Theo's face, it caused him a bleeding nose. Both were panting hard but no-one was down to lose.

This time Theo moved for attack, he mimicked the kick toward his face but before Jackson could understand Theo's intentions, he instead kicked harshly on his right leg's kneecap, shot Jackson an excruciating pain in his entire body. He fall on the ground on the opposite side. Theo jumped on him, jammed his hands on his sides and continued punching him badly in his face. On every count he shoots him a hard punch. After count to three, Theo earned the point. And Jackson stayed on floor bleeding all through his face with swelled up knees.

Now the points were equal. Jackson was trying his best. But it was certainly not the best day for him.

Jackson got up off the ground, spit blood and he again go for defence this time. Theo was now in rush, he wanted to finish all these and get over with it already.