12.

“Tear it up, tear it down
Gettin' lost in the sound of our hearts beatin'
Take me here, take me now
Gettin' lost in a crowd with you”

°°°°°

I hated it. Home alone, the feeling to another level but outside there was hell of natural disaster running towards the home.

I ran downstairs as quick as I could. Had the raincoat on. And I moved out to place where I could find my brother.

It was two houses distance across the street. As soon as I reached there I found Harry and his mother in their front yard. They I didn't want to accept but looked tensed and worried.

I went up to them. "Hey, what's happening? Where's Fin? And Jamie?" I was panicking inside and the thunder noises didn't helping much. Rather it was burning up the tension more.

"What? Just tell me!" I screamed out of the thunder and harsh raining.

"Theo, Fin and Jamie went out to get ice creams for themselves and Harry. They used to go together but Harry had this fracture so. I called my son, he was coming back from work, cause of this storm. I told him to find them. He must be on his way." Mrs. Atwell was sobbing while she was informing me the whole matter.

"Mrs. Atwell, don't worry, tell me the way, I'll go and find them." I tried to calm her down, where I was loosing my cool.

"There, a little walk then turn left, after few stores there it is the icecream parlor." She tried to catch her breath and gave me indications.

"I'll be back with them."I said and moved fast into the direction she told me.

Rain was turning into dangerously high form. Any moment, anything could happen but I couldn't let it happen with my brother.

I was running faster and faster dodging the poking rain drops. Seconds by seconds, the way was becoming unclear and blurry. I took the left turn as Mrs. Atwell told me. I was looking for the ice-cream parlor or any kids around there. But the street was shut and silent.

"Fin .. Jamie" I shouted their names, if they were hiding at any safe place so they hear me and come to me.
"Finny." I screamed again.

Again, no response. My heart was now starting to beat faster. And pacing hard in different rhythm. I have to find my brother, I couldn't lose him. Not at all. I might rather die. But I just couldn't lose him too.

I moved forward in the same lane. This time slower and sharply looking at everywhere for him. No shops were opened. And lights on lamppost were dimming.

I was walking aimlessly, by every move of mine I was only looking for Fin.

I found dead silence with deafening rain showers. It was now getting harder for me to even breath. I felt the feeling of numbness taking over my body and my footsteps started to feel heavier.

After, running and screaming of an hour, I saw there was one shop who had it's lights open, in the middle of rain pouring disaster. Every other places were dimming and shutting down. But it was opened. I thought they might know where were Fin and Jamie. This was gonna be last place I was going to check. After there I would call police. I made my mind.

It had closed sign on its door. I yet bang the door. Someone's might know something, in the hope for that.

And I saw Bailey. The guy I met earlier in the day.

It was the same coffee shop. I couldn't realise.
"Hey, who's here?" I heard a voice of little kid. And he was hiding behind Bailey.

"Hey my brother.." I started to speak but cut off my a little kid.