27.

He hopped back in and said," And if in worst case scenario they didn't take me to Bailey and decided to kill me for fun, so just tell Bailey, I loved him and literally died for him. It wasn't just empty word."

"Oh shut the fuck up and just go. Tell him yourself you lunatic!" I teased a slap as he laughed and finally walked into the devil's den.

I left the car and slowly made my way towards the rearmost side of that old house. The alley around the house was nasty and full of dump. I tried my best not to make any sound. I sneaked carefully at the back entrance of the house to check if they really got the strick security. And I found two men standing side by side at the half broken looking door.

___

George knocked at the front gate. He was shaking as if any moment his knees will give up. Someone looked through sneak hole to check who's at the door.

After a while, George heard the door open revealed the person, that shocked him to his core.

"Jackson!" He mumbled.

"Well, well, well, look who we got here. A guest who was on run now surrendering like a namby-pamby. You may come in Georgie!" Jackson announced in amusement.

George trudged inside. He scrutinized the hall. He thought Jackson shouldn't be here. He should be out there preparing for tonight's fight. That was supposed to be his job in his family.
He supposed to take care of everything out in Venue. If he was there, it must be going to be hell of a time for George.

George stood in the middle of the room trying to negotiate with Jackson. Then he was astonished to see Madeline walking into the hall. He thought if Madeline has seen him earlier in the cafe an hour ago, and sense something's up then their entire plan will blow away.

"What's going on Jack?" She inquired in boredom.

"It's that lover boy." Jackson said.

"You!" She snapped.

"That Bailey is your bait. You've insulted our entire community. You've no idea how huge of a mistake it is of you to coming over here." She fumed at him, but he took a breath of relief for minute second, that she didn't recognise him from the cafe. He hid himself nicely.

"I know, I know. Listen I just want to talk. Please let Bailey go-" before he could finish, Madeline punched him right on his face throwing him away on ground.

"You think that could happen. You freaking nitwit!" She was now screaming.

"Please hear me out, I'm begging you. I will fight instead of him. Listen please, his limbs are broken he could barely walk. He- he can't fight. He- he'll die." He let out a wail. After listening what he was saying, hurt him even more because he was not accepting the worse could really happen. And now that confession hit him like a bullet.

"You bloody know that is not happening. You're not gonna fight. Your dumbshell lover is going to face what he fucking deserve. He violated the vow of my father's honour. The Bait is a mockery on his name. Death is pride rather. You could've fight back or lay dead. The Bait is an insult." She groaned.

"If it's that huge of an insult, why the fuck you have this in your bullshit rule book." He couldn't contain his anger.

"It was a fake regulation added on the list to attract audience. We always have clean-cut match. A winner and a loser. Bait contaminates the purity. We always had the pride of purity and non- bait ends. But your boyfriend wanted to play the hero. Asshole!" She finished shouting.

"So let him go. If it's such a severe sin. I'll fight." He wholeheartedly tried to convince. He wasn't thinking of plan. He wanted them to let Bailey go.

"That's impossible. And you know that shit too, you fuckin uncultured swine." She was on the edge of burst out.

"Why are you here?" Jackson interrupted. He rather asked him politely.

"I'm here for him. I know you guys took him. I know he's here. Let him go. Please, please let him go Jackson please." Bailey requested but Jackson snorted. Although he wasn't finding it amusing anymore.

"Jackson!" George plead.

"Oh so you want to fight!" Madeline asserted playfully.

"Jackson, let's have fun for a while." She turned toward Jackson then continued talking to George, "Fight Jackson."

"If you win here, we'll let Bailey go and you'll all set for Superior tonight." She announced.

Jackson pulled her by her wrist and dragged her to other side of the room in a disoriented manner.

"Are you completely out of your mind?"Jackson hushed but in rage.

"What, fight him, injure him, we'll lock him away and then Bailey will meet his fate. He must not be there in the fight tonight, don't you know that brother!" She spat.

"Bailey will die, we'll have all doubled amount. It'll be win win for us" she smirked dangerously. "You know, money is power."

"I'm not very fond of this idea here." Jackson rolled his eyes didn't wish for any of this.

"Are you talking about being a traitor big brother. Father won't like it." She warned him. "Fight him. Then lock him away."

Jackson couldn't oppose his sister. Even though he was the owner here of fight club but she controls everything upper hand.

"Alright" all Jackson could say.

Jackson was taller and more muscular than George. George was more of a lean guy. Jackson was the master in fight job. George knew that. He knew he couldn't stand Jackson for long time but he knew he could stand him enough for Theo to find Bailey.

"Alright, everybody we have our players in position here. Let the fight begin" shouted Madeline. And other people who were almost nonexistent few minutes ago, burst into hoot and laughter.

____

THEO

I was in no position to knock both of them down at once. I looked around and saw a big dustbin, I kicked it as hard as I could.

"Whose there" both of them shouted together.

"What the fuck", one of them cursed.

"Go check that, I'll cover here." The same one ordered to another.

I swiped into the attached lane to the alley which ends at the opposite of the house.

I hide myself behind the cold wall and the the guy who was now alone protecting the door had his back facing me. I thought of something instantly and picked up a rock from the ground.

I moved forward gradually and when I was close enough to him, before he could notice me or scream, I hit tremendously hard at the back of his head. He thud on the cold concrete instantly lying there unconsciously.

For a moment I felt what have I gotten myself into! And hoped this man lying there was not dead.

I immediately entered the house. There was no lights and a little hallway lead to further inside the house. I promptly searching in every room, cupboard any place I thought they could keep Bailey.

In the midst of my hunt, I came across a room. It was the only nice and tidy room. With walls covered in wallpaper of wolves. A double-sided bed in the middle of the room and a side table. I knew Bailey was not in there but I felt a sudden urge to look forward into the room a little more. It had cold and demonic atmosphere. I opened the first drawer of the side stand. And found some documents, bills, and some record list.

Then it was almost like the air inside my left my body. I chocked at the what I was holding in my hands now. It was a document papers for some sort of a partnership in illegal business world. But the thing that made me all numb was the name of the second partner.
"Davis Olsen".

My dad.

__________________________