14.

Momma, I'm so sorry, I'm not sober anymore
And daddy, please forgive me for the drinks spilled on the floor
To the ones who never left me
We've been down this road before
I'm so sorry, I'm not sober anymore

•••

Here Theo was running out of patience. What could worse be the possibility?

He called her finally and he knew something's was up from her voice. She was upset but upset would be underrated word. She was shattered and this time failing to get herself together. He could sense that. He decided to just go to her and sort her stress out.

He received a text after few moments of their call. It was her residence. At last she texted, putting every sort of thoughts and things aside. He smiled a little at the text. Felt overwhelmed by her calling out for help to him.

Rain showers were slowed down. Yet the city was pretty blurred. Streets were totally drowned in water and cold breezes were only not cold but harsh and shiver the bones. Really scary and could take anyone's breath away. He then remembered one important thing. Whom he'll leave Fin with? Actually whom he could really trust?

He decided to call someone he would never thought he could call when he woke up this day in morning. But various events that took place in the entire day were now telling him, this could be really be a fine idea.

He called Bailey. The card Bailey gave him in cafe for later use. Surprisingly the number on that card was his. Not specifically cafe's.

"Hey! Who's calling?" Bailey in bored tone picked up his phone.

"Hi. Bailey I'm Theo. Fin's brother." He was struggling in coping up with a normal voice but somehow managed that.

"Yeaa.. that cappuccino guy! Gotcha! Say what happened mate?" Bailey cheerfully asked.

"Hey uhh.. Bailey I need a favour from you. Can you please come over and stay with Fin untill I come back home?" Theo hesitated. But had to ask anyway.

"Where are you mate? It's heavy rain outside. Where'd you go?" He sounded concerned. Obviously anyone would be.

"I'm right now at home but I had to go somewhere really urgent. It's important, if it wouldn't I would never go." Theo tried to convince him.

"Alright. I'm coming"

"Uhh.. yeah thanks buddy" he was really grateful.

In few minutes, Bailey was here. Theo already told Fin he had to go, he had a friend who needed his help really bad and Fin understood the matter without any trouble. But something Theo didn't tell him was, all parts where Clara come.

Theo explained Bailey about Fin's night routine. His dinner and all the stuffs. He seemed to have no problem with any of those.

And Theo took his bike in full rush and drove off.

It was harshly raining in the opposite direction Theo was moving. And the droplets shooting bullets on his face. Poking the holes in there. But those things didn't matter at all.

As he was getting closer to her home, his heart was beating faster in his chest.

He was not thinking straight just wanted to go to her and comfort her if he really could. His mind was screaming but he wholly shut aside those voices he have no worries about himself anymore that time. All she was the one running in his mind and in his conscious.

He finally reached at the place she had given him the address of. It was medium sized mansion with two garages on the either sides of the house. Whole route way to the main door. He parked his bike outside the gate and walk upto the main door. Then some senses hit him harder than the rain was hitting the ground for hours.