3.

So, I checked today's schedule, nada! Thursdays were never my days in usual in school. And I got two hours of practice session for basketball. And I was here with this bloody zombie face.

I decided firstly to submit leave Application for Erick. So I went to reception room.

"Hey! Good morning. I-uh wanna submit an application for leave. Single day leave."
Lady behind the counter, glare at me for seconds then gave me the form of application.

I walked across the room, I took a seat on one of the chairs at a corner of this vast room. I was the only student in that room - filling leave application form - which was not even mine. Awkward word actually made for situations like these.

So the form was like,
*Leave application for final year high school students*, yeah we were not allowed to get sick, not even for a single day.

I filled it with his name, Erick Coleman, reason for leave and days, Everything.

Then there came another student giving me company making it all less awkward. Or maybe more?

She came in with rush, and sat beside me. She was a mess. Not the mess you won't like but kinda mess you might wanna solve!

"Hey, you're Theodore Arthur right?", All of sudden she shot up her gaze at me, caught me staring at her. Heck!

"Uh.. yea how'd you know?" I stammered a little, tried to avoid the fact I was actually observing her and she just noticed.

"Everybody knows you, you gotta huge playboy image here, still everybody is behind ya, sad!", she just crushed the hell out of all the image and the reputation I've made in these whole years of highschool in mere seconds. Destroyed it to core.

"Excuse me!" I said with wondered expression. Glaring at her in the way that she take back what she just said.

"Your whole gang, aren't you guys jerks with repo?", Insults were seem like her first language. Rude.

"I'm not like them, well. They got it all differently, and I'm absolute different in that case. So cut the crap." I said sounded offended, and I was actually.

"If you say so" boom. If I say so. What was the matter with her. I was about to start an argument on it but before that she stopped me and started speaking.

"I'm sorry just messing around with you. It was just a joke. Hey I'm Clara Zoe, we have history and calculus together.", She finally lighten the atmosphere.

"Strange" all I could say.

"Are you taking leave because you can't sleep at nights?" Was she some kind of psychic, how did she know?

I raised my eyebrows higher than ever.

"Your face told me that, just made a guess" she explained. Focusing back on her form.

"Umm..maybe you're right about sleep but this is not for me, but for a friend. He got stones in his kidney. Poor him." Such an asshole he is, I thought.

"Oh goshh! That's bad."

"Why did you think I would take leave for the thing that I couldn't get, either I stay here or at home, no matter it's day or night?", I asked innocently noticing her body language.

"Because I'm taking for it", she said and got up instantly, submitted her form then left the room. Within seconds she was gone out of the vision, leaving me all in shock. She was sort of, maybe like me.

I gave the form to counter and moved forward in the weirdest day ever.

...

"So students, this was the reason behind all of the mess happened back then.", teacher in history class finished his sentence. What mess? When? Who knows? And who really giving a fuck?

I noticed her first time ever in this class. I never knew we had this class together. She seemed like a mystery to me which, I didn't know why, I was eager to decipher.

Class got over after few minutes, and she was in hurry to leave, or that was all I could crack by her rushed movements.

"Hey, Claire" I knew her name was Clara but I wanted to start a conversation so nothing better came in my mind.

"Ahhh.. it's Clara. What'd you want?" She groaned in frustration. History classes were horrible we all can agree on it.

"Miss. Irvin, this is your question sheet you asked for. All the best for exams." Mr. Brooke, our history professor just handed her a sheet. But the thing first attacked my mind was 'Irvin'.

"You're Irvin, but you said-", confusion was dripping down my face. And she interrupted the drops of confusion by her answer.

"My complete name is 'Clara Zoe Irvin', but I don't say the whole everytime I introduce myself anywhere. Clara Zoe is kinda enough to recognise me." She finished and lameness was clear in her voice. I felt bad.

"You said you're taking leave for sleep sickness, was it true? Umm... Because your face didn't say anything.", I slightly regret the words I just said but they already left mouth.

"Coffee?"

"Huhh?"

"Coffee, a drink that contains caffeine-"

"I..I know, but why," I paused
right now?" I frowned.

"Yeah, I got this second hour free. And you?"

"Yeah I'm free too." I lied, it was first hour for basketball practice session but I was in no mood to go for that. Rather I would definitely have a coffee.

"Fine then see you in cafe in minutes." She smiled and walked away into another direction.

I looked like a nonsense interviewer, and why the hell did I ask questions like that? I'm pathetic.
A mere thought again.

____________________________________

Enjoy ya!!