I recognized the other songs from their previews on the first two concerts but I did not expect such level of music—that it made me fully realized their craft was maturing with them. They used to do all teenage anthems before but here we are. Here they are. Writing about a love that hurts and makes your heart happy all at the same time. It's such a roller coaster feeling of nostalgia. All the ups and down and even if the songs were just released?

I may have added another one on my favorites.

Twelve songs and half an hour later, we reached our new hotel although this time, it isn't as luxurious as we had on Milan but it still had the right amount of posh I probably could never afford on a normal day. Sadly, we hadn't had the chance of touring ourselves around the rooms given to us when Kat called immediately for us to go right to the venue that I had to carry a big bag of essentials just so I could edit all at the same time.

There was no room for rest when I found myself sitting at an empty bench a few feet away from backstage. They were going to perform in an open field today and I think I prayed enough for the weather not to act up because I really had so much to do when Kat asked for the first video to be released next week.

Kyle and I decided to sit at two different benches—what with all the equipment sprawled around the place not leaving a space for anyone more that we merely waved at each other jokingly once in a while. "I got the first half, you can get the concert. That alright with you?" He says, putting his bag right under my table for safekeeping while he covered a content for today.

"That's actually more than fine with me." I say, taking it as a chance to watch my boys onstage all the while enjoying a free concert. Years and years of watching them and I couldn't find a single reason not to be excited for more.

"I'm gonna find out what it is, Theo. And I have an inkling feeling it has something to do with a certain vocalist." I rolled my eyes, swatting him away just then to focus on transferring videos to my laptop while enjoying the cold breeze around me. I've never been in Vienna but it we only had the chance to roam around, would it be as beautiful as everyone says it to be?

One could only hope now. Because later on, it's another flight for me and another wretch fest awaiting.

"Theodora!" A frown immediately appeared on my forehead from the call of my whole name that I turned hastily to tell that person off when I found that—of course, it was just Ashton Irwin wearing a very expensive button down.

"I'm gonna beg you not to call me that again, please?" He grinned a cheeky smile, sitting right across from me while he looked at all the devices on the table.

"Wow. I forgot how much work you put into this." I chuckled, keeping some of the drives on my bag so he could have a place to move around a bit. "We never hung out with the old photographers. We kinda—you know..."

"What?"

He pursed his lips, "Took our time away from the cameras and diaries. Because—Luke." A small oh escaped my lips before I feel like getting anxious once again. The nightmare of it all raining down on me that I feel like he could see when he widen his eyes and tried laughing it off. "Hey, hey! Theo. Come on. It's all in the past, right? It doesn't define who we are right now. People can learn."

"But people can't just... forget."

"True. But things takes time." Luke said that, too. "What's done is done and all we can do now with the time we have left is forgive and learn from the mistakes we've made."

"When have you ever been an advice guru?" I smiled, a bit touched that he didn't hate me as much as I thought they all would.

"Just recently. I'm getting older, Theo. It's time to face the music." We laugh, as my hands fumbled around on the laptop to check on the videos before he spoke again, "Hey, Theo? I—uh, I'm not gonna ask what happened to you. And I'm not gonna ask why you left. Why what happened, happened. All I'm asking you now is—are you finally willing to stay?"