He sticks up for you.

Heyyy,, look at this I'm onna rollll yeah! Cos CHristmas break has begun!! Whoop! Yes mate.

Ok, this is for @BlazeyBearFire I really hope you like it :)

Y/N POV:

I bowed my head as I walked down the corridors of my college, I could practically feel the eyes on me as I passed a group of populars. I sighed mentally when I peeked up to see harry styles stood amongst some of his friends. He was. . perfection. .he was charming, with a smile that could stop wars. He was my. .crush, infatuation, love. . whatever you wanted to call it but all I knew was that I was crazy for him, but I don't think he knew who I even was. And if by chance he did, then he probably despised me like the rest of the student body. I unlocked my locker and put my excess books away, as I turned around I was met by the biggest asshole on the planet: Jake. The cliché good looking- jock of the school. And the biggest pain in my ass to ever exist.

"Move." I mumbled attempting to get around him, but obviously life wasn't my biggest fan because he grabbed my arm and shoved me back into the locker. I winced.

"What do you want jake?" I asked resignedly.

"You are such a fucking loser! It's actually comedic." he laughed as he picked up a piece of my hair in disgust as if examining me. I frowned at him embarrassment growing as all his friends stood watching and laughing along. And when I spotted the oh-so familiar curly head I felt like I could die at any given moment. Life really hates me fucking hell.

Tears built in my eyes as he continued to tease me while everyone laughed.

"Oi, mate. I think that's enough, now move along." A deep voice broke through the laughter, my head perked up and my eyes widened as my heart skipped a couple of beats casually. Harry styles was stood in front of me, oh my god. Help.

"What? You're defending her?" He laughed as a few people from the growing crowd laughed along.

"Yes. And I swear to god, any of you bother her again, you'll have me to deal with. Now move along. This isn't the circus." He spoke firmly glaring at everyone with his breathtaking green eyes. After everyone had dispersed he turned to me.

"You alright?" I blushed looking down shyly as I nodded my head.

"T-thank you." I murmured.

"It's ok. He's a dick, and I'm tired of seeing people constantly harassing you." I smiled softly at his sweet words.

"Come in, i'll walk you to class yeah?" I looked up to see a soft, genuine smile on his face as his orbs twinkled. I nodded smiling back.

"Thank you, harry."

A/N: hope you like it! I decided to set it back in school because we've already got one of where he's famous soo.. :)

Ily all 😘 Add me on Twitter @Zcupcake_1