Distractions.

Mature content.

A/N- as if you horny people need a warning.

Okay! When I asked for help on writing this book I didnt think I would actually get an answer, but I did! I got a lot of volunteers so thank you all! And this is actually the product of someone who is going to be helping me write imagine, some dirty ones since I hate writing those lol, and normal ones too!

But don't worry, my work will still be here and the quality won't drop or anything, it should help make things faster :-) Im actually currently writing another imagine so :)

The lovely lady who wrote this is - Hazsbabe thank you! I'm looking forward to more stuff! X

"Baby. Calm down. Okay? You'll do fine," Harry calmly told me as I was at my desk studying. I couldn't figure out this math equation for my exam tomorrow and he wasn't helping. "No!You don't get it, if I fail this, I fail math class! That can't happen, and right now you're not helping!" I shouted back, my voice dripping with aggravation as I was now beyond stressed. "Hey.." He whispered and began walking back to me.

"Easy baby girl. Relax. It will be okay." He started massaging my shoulders with his long fingers making me melt the slightest.

"Harry.. Please. I need to do this... Please." I said, letting the pencil go and leaning back in the chair, against my better judgement as my shoulders relaxed as he massages the tension areas making me moan breathlessly.

"Shhh. Just relax. You're doing really good baby." He whispered in my ear, pressing down a bit harder, and trying to get all the knots out of my shoulders, as he sponged gentle kisses down my neck. My eyes drifted close.

"H-Harry." I breathily moaned. He smirked against my neck as a grunt escaped his lips

"Easy," he warned.
"You know what that does to me." He said softly. I was in pure bliss, and barely noticed when he picked me up and set me down on the bed. I had to pry my eyes open and look at him as he hovered over me.

"This is what you had in mind the entire time. Didn't you?" I asked softly.

"Maybe." He smirked and leant down to kiss me softly, naturally, I kissed back, and he held me so tenderly, as if I was about to break, and deepened the kiss. I gently tug on his shirt signalling I want it off, this kiss was getting so heated.
Sure we've had sex before, but it was never so carnal. He wanted me. Badly. I could tell with every move he made. He easily, slipped his shirt off. And smirked at me.

"Your turn." He skimmed his hands up my thigh.
"What do you want off first daddy?" I bit my lip, knowing both of those things drive him crazy. He growled lowly, and ground his hips down on mine. I bucked my hips in response as a wave of pleasure washed over me. "For that comment. All of it. Take it all off." I moaned in response and started with my shirt, as he worked on my skirt. And pulled my panties off along with it. I moaned as he skimmed my clit slightly. "Even the bra." I gasped as pleasure shot through me at his simple actions.

"Yes. Now. I want you fully naked, babygirl." He moaned out. I unclipped it and pulled it off. He watched my every move and smirked.

"Now. I have something a bit new. I want to try it. You up for it?" He watched me, and captured his bottom lip in between his teeth. I nodded.
"I'm up for anything with you. You know that. Especially if it involves a naked you." I looked at him and his body with appreciation, he had one fine body, and that was putting it very mildly.
He chuckled lowly, and It moved throughout his chest.
"Cute," he murmured under his breath as he brushed some hair away from my face.
"Not this time. I'm not going to be naked." He said as he moved down. I frowned.
"That's kind of how sex works Harry. If you don't want to. I can go back to my -" he cut me off, and I gasped as his fingers moved against my entrance making me arch my back uncontrollably.

"What are you doing?" I asked through a choked gasp.
He never did anything like this. Ever. It was so foreign, we never really experimented much honesty because the sex was so good and the drive was so strong we didn't have time or patience for teasing. But damn this felt good.

"Something new baby." He smirked, and pushed one of his long, nimble fingers into my core. I half gasped, half moaned, which only made him slow his finger to tease me as much as possible, I could tell from the devious look clouding his green eyes. He pumped it slowly, agonizingly, torturously.

"Harry." I moaned. He took his cue. And plunged another finger deep into me. We had only ever had traditional sex. No kink. No fingers. Nothing. I moaned louder and louder by the second.
Easy baby. Don't want any noise complaints... Again." He said with a little laugh. He  quickly picked up on what I liked. He added his third and final finger, his fingers were so long, they reached fairly deep inside and u could feel every one of his knuckles and ridges adding to the amazing but different feeling. His rings could be felt as well as they brushed against me making me into a moaning mess as he moved his other hand up and rubbed my clit.

"Fuck! Keep doing that and I'll come in no time." I moaned and threaded my hands into his hair.
"That's the idea baby." He smirked, and continued, rubbing my clit faster, and curled his fingers pushing me over the edge. I was gone. That familiar feeling in my stomach exploded throughout my body and my hips bucked uncontrollably as my back arched.

"Harry!" I moaned before I came around his fingers as he moaned, seemingly getting pleasure from just watching me come undone.

"Yes baby." He said. I rode it out, moans, his name, and cuss words falling from my lips. I looked down at him as he finished sucking everything off his fingers.

"Wow." I said as I collapsed onto the bed in exhaustion. He laughed kissing my nose as he lay down beside me and pulled me into his chest.

"You'll do great tomorrow. Go to sleep baby girl." He whispered but I was so tired I really didn't need telling twice as I was already on the way out and as I drifted I could faintly hear him beginning to hum something with the beginnings of hey angel.

A/N.

There we have it!

And guess what. I'm listening to MITAM as I'm editing this and somehow the song switches from never enough to change my fucjing mind! Like what? And I was NOT prepared for Zayn's voice to be harmonising fuck off I hate myself