Cuddling complains.

I yawned rubbing my eyes tiredly as peel my eyes open to see Harry in the process of turning to face me yet again.

"Harryyy," I whine sleepily. "You woke me upp." I say complaining about his incessant tossing and turning which had dragged me from my blissful sleep.

He groans kissing my shoulder lightly.
"Sorry, baby."

"It's okay, what's wrong anyway?" I say tucking a few curls behind his ear as I continue to fiddle with them knowing how much he secretly enjoys having his hair played with. He shrugs as if ashamed by his thought process.

"I wanna be the little spoon," he mutters softly, I giggle quietly pinching his nose gently.

"Aw, Of course, babe," I say with a laugh at how serious he was being, his face promptly lights up with a grin and he hurriedly shuffles and turns over so his bare muscled back is facing me. I wrap my arms around his warn torso and nuzzle into his back placing soft kisses on the spot.

He sighs heavily his hands resting over mine and giving them a squeeze.

"Thanks, babe. Just. . Don't tell the lads yeah? Slightly emasculating." He says already half asleep. I giggle intertwining our legs as I swear myself to secrecy.

A/N: small cute one hahaa :)