••Cheater.

Written by; Hazsbabe

I can't believe it. He actually cheated. My Harry, my sweet pigeon toed, clumsy Harry fucked another girl on tour. Why? Why would he do that to me. Was I not enough?

"(Y/N) sweetie... You okay?" Perrie asked somewhat shyly. I just nodded. Of course I wasn't okay. She knew that. She sighed. "We're going out tonight to a restaurant. Come with us?" She said. I shook my head distastefully. The last thing I wanted was to go out-- actually all I wanted was to curl up somewhere and sleep.
"I don't really feel like going out. . ."I trailed off.

Perrie sighed. "You're coming with anyway." She said looking at me. "You need a new man. Harry is coming with us and you need to make him see what he missed out on."  

"Perrie. Please. I don't want to." I said.

"I don't care (Y/N)." She said and tossed me an outfit. I sighed heavily not being bothered to argue with her, and a part of me still wanted to see Harry.

So I changed into it knowing it wouldn't help to argue. "You look good!" Perrie encouraged making me roll my eyes as I didn't bother applying any makeup. I just shook my head and walked to the car as Perrie followed me. Once inside, Perrie started driving and we listened to the radio the entire way there. I had nothing to say. I didn't like the fact that I was being forced to go on a trip. I didn't want to go on. I didn't want to have to deal with the stupid fucking guys at a restaurant, and then dealing with Harry, and just everyone else. I just wanted to curl up in a blanket and watch stupid movies, eat my feelings, and then sleep.  Perrie sighed happily as she parked the car in front of Nandos... Of course it's this restaurant. We hasn't been to this restaurant in ages, me and Harry used to come here quite often.

I sighed, "Really?" I asked.

She just nodded and got out of the car. I sighed and got out. There was really no point in trying to fight this. I noticed the range rover in the parking lot. So he's already here, I thought and walked in with Perrie. As we walked up to the table, I noticed a girl, the girl Harry cheated on me with, sitting beside him. The boys and their girlfriends smiled sadly at me as I looked at her, except Harry. He was too involved in her.
I had run out of tears to cry so I just stayed silent.
I just sat beside Perrie and Zayn and tried my best not to look at them as I ordered my usual chicken Alfredo, and quietly ate it, while every one else talked and ate.  I just didn't belong. Didn't fit in here. I stood up, grabbed the money out of my purse, set it on the table for my meal, and walked out. I walked to the car and was about to pull the door open when a hand came down and wouldn't let me open it.

"Perrie, Look. Please just let me leave. .I don't belong here. . ."I said turning around, coming face to face with Harry.

"No. I can't let you leave.. I know you saw me with that girl. . ."He said slowly, softly. I scoffed and nodded, holding in tears, as I muttered a 'hard to miss'. I had never talked to him before this. Been too angry and hurt, I just told the Liam to tell Harry that he had messed up and when he never came to my house I figured he got the message to stay away. 

"(Y/N) please. . .Forgive me?" He asked, staring at me.

I shook my head, "I can't. You hurt me. You cheated. And you're still with her.. . I can't forgive that." I said, a few tears spilling out. Harry sighed and gently wiped a few tears.

"(Y/N) Im with her because she kept my mind from the awful un-loyal thing I did to you. . .I have to be drunk to have any sort of fun with her. It was different. It came naturally with you." He said.
I shook my head, "You lost me Harry, it was your fault. I'm sorry." I thought he was going to continue trying to convince me, but instead, he kissed me. I froze for a second, but slowly started kissing back. I couldn't deny the feelings I felt for him. I loved him, and no matter what he did I always would. I was hurt of course but, I loved him. It was a curse really.

He slowly pulled away. "There's a reason you kissed me. One chance baby. Just one. I'll never hurt you like that again." He said, resting his forehead on mine. I contemplated thing over in my head, tears still leaking as I shakily nodded. "Okay, but I swear to god, if you do something like this again, I'm out. I won't even listen to an explanation you asshole." I hissed before kissing him again. He laughed lightly into the kiss, pressing his lips to my forehead.

"Oh, and get rid of her please."

"Sure, beautiful."